ScarJo shouldn't sing live!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The voice sounds so manly I don't know why. On top of that she sings like blah, like she's so bored. I don't like it at all.

she sounds like an average person singing, definately not worthy of a record.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif its amazing what recording technology can do for someone's voice. Apparently not even technology is enough:

Am I the only one on this planet who thinks she isn't talented at all, even pretty?? She sounds horrible.

I'm really not a fan of hers at all, and Pretty, I agree, I don't think she's all that gorgeous. She has terrible hair that looks awful and frizzy most of the time, her lipstick is usually waaay too bright and her boobs are always squeezed into something that looks incredibly tight and painful.

Add to this that she can't sing? I really don't see what people like about her. I am NOT a fan.

And did anyone hear about how she didn't go to Cannes film festival because she refused to share makeup and hair stylists with her co stars? I mean come on, lol.

That was pretty horrific - classic case of "pretty actress (even though I don't really think so) so she must be able to sing too!!!" Next thing you know, she'll be a "triple threat"

I agree, she's horrible good thing she only did this album as a side project, she isnt trying to break into the music industry full time. Hopefully she doesnt come out with another one.

Haha. This is atrocious - I remember someone playing snipits of her album and I thought it wasn't so bad... sike, I was wrong.

She's always been pretty, imo. Especially before she became famous - she just looks used now. A used, rag doll. She tries to hard for that Monroe-BS... She failed because Marilyn Monroe didn't sing with a deep ass voice.

i think she sounds a little hoarse, i never thought she was that pretty either.

Back