Question to all girls about my situation:

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i think that you should not jump to any conclusions yet. but that you should pay more attention to how he treats you. this could be mean but maybe if you put him in the same situation how would he act?

Originally Posted by PrettyFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have accepted his apology and for me being upset really got his attention. I basically told him that I thought I was being stood-up. I may have overeacted, but that was only because of my past experience.
I've have heard co-workers complain that their husband don't always come home and they do get suspicious, because their reasons are just too good or not good enough. I think also hearing from other girls, it made me wonder what was going on.

I want to give my bf lots of freedom to do whatever he wants, I just want good communication and in this case, it was not. It never occured to him to give me a call when he was out so long and past our agreement when we will meet (which was basically right after work)

I'm no expert, but one thing really strikes me regarding this. Why couldn't he call to let you know what was happening and what the delay was? And "a husband (or wife) not coming home" is inexcusable - unless of course he's 1. taken to the hospital; 2. taken to the morgue; or 3. is going to be put there shortly by his wife BECAUSE he didn't come home the day before! This is totally inexcusable behavior - I don't care what excuse they give. There is NOTHING that can explain that away for me.
I agree with giving your significant other "lots of freedom to do whatever he wants" - It is a very good indicator of their character. He/she should WANT to let you know where he is so you won't be concerned or worried and they should treat you at all times with the same respect that they'd expect to be treated. Sometimes people need to be reminded of this.

I wish you well and hopefully he'll learn from this and become more sensitive to you!

Big hugs to you,

CooCoo

Back