Sirvinya's ongoing no buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't set a time limit as I'm just seeing how long I can manage for.

• Makeup is on a strict no-buy (apart from replacing mascara).
  • Skincare/shower stuff is on strict replacement only. I have to use the last one before buying any more.
  • Shampoo/conditioner same as above.
Now, I have decided to extend this into as many other areas of my life as possible. This includes shoes, clothing, books and other items.
  • Clothes on a strict replacement only. I have to get rid of something from my wardrobe. I can only buy something that I actually need. No clothes shopping for the sake of it.
  • Shoes, the same.
  • Fountain pen inks, the same. I need to empty a bottle before replacing.
  • Books, I can buy one new one at a time once all my current books are read.
  • Cross stitch, no new charts/kits until I have stitched up my collection.
So, I'll be posting in here how I get on!

Good luck, Becky!
smile.gif

That's a great no-buy. Good luck, hope you can keep it up as long as you need to!

I will be buying 2 new tops for work today. I've thrown away 2 old ones that were past their best.

I am on a no-buy for make-up, clothes, and shoes as well til July. After which time, I do plan to restrict to get back to my idea of what is reasonable for me.
smile.gif

Good luck to you!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Becky,That is an excellent way to approach a No Buy. May I join you?

Of course!!

I made it to 1 month without buying new makeup!! I will be buying some goodies on saturday but I got some Superdrug vouchers for my birthday so I think that must be allowed!

Latest posts

Back