LMAO!! Great idea guys!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a great idea for a subforum!!! Maybe it will encourage more of us to try and go on a no-buy. Allthough...I won't, right at the moment!! LOL!! Makeup shopping is one of my stress relievers right now! But...I know I'll be needing to go on another one soon!!

tongue.gif

It's too much of a stress reliever for me, hence the no-buy!!

Buying mu is literally the way i relax. I love the high feeling of a new product lol. I think i may need to go a no buy
wink.gif

I think there are alot of us that could go on no buys. I so agree about the High of a new product, of the fun of waiting for a package. It's also bad, when you get a kick out of checking out and hearing about other peoples hauls. LOL! It's a sickness people, a sickness.

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif If we all went on no buys...there'd be no MUT lol now that wouldn't be good!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really believe on no-buys but just... self-control. Yeah I agree. I dont buy too much but i just feel like i have enough and really need to like not buy anymore. I just have too much makeup. I definately dont have as much as others but to me i think i need to just only buy essentials like foundation or mascara. lol

I agree! I love the idea of having a support system for no-buy. This is the first time I've seen something like that *lol*
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back