Best Verizon Cell Phone that's a Smartphone or PDA (a bit of a rant too)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Pocket PC that I use for the MP3 player and syncing my calendar and contacts in Outlook. The cell phone I have, LG VX8300, syncs with the Outlook calendar, but not contacts and the screen is too limited to use the calendar well. Also, it turns off the bluetooth capabilities when I am using the MP3 player. Which is stupid!! Especially since I play the MP3's on my car stereo and I use my phone over bluetooth through the car stereo too!

So, I'm able to upgrade my phone and I'm looking for one that can do all of the above mentioned things. ANY SUGGESTIONS would be helpful!
smile.gif

Well it isn't with Verizon but my iPhone rocks. Can be synched to calendars, contacts, plays music and it doesn't affect your bluetooth.

Originally Posted by cablegiirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awh, bummer! But does the iPhone have bluetooth capabilities? Yes you can use your bluetooth headset to make calls.

I hear your rant.. my old phone used to be unable to play MP3 in the background. So if you tried to send a message etc, you couldn't listen to music at the same time. Grumble!

good luck on your search

Latest posts

Back