Mag's no buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm on a no buy too !!

*no makeup for me. strict rule, i'll probably won't need any refill soon so i can wait. if i have a job, i plan a major haul during august, but that's not a fixed limit.

that's a torture though, so many things i'd liek to buy ! the french MAC website offers free shipping if you buy a brush. the 239 i dream of !
bawling.gif

*skincare : only the stuff i need a replacement of.

*same goes for shampoo.

*clothes : only the stuff i need to replace, i can live with my current wardrobe. same goes for shoes.

*books, extra stuff : that's a total no go, the scifi sequels will have to wait and my future town will have enough libraries to satisfy my hunger.

Good luck!! Don't worry, Free Shipping comes up pretty often. You'll get that 239 next time!

Good luck!

I hate that the best offers always seem to come up when you're on a no buy!

I've been on a make-up, clothes, and shoes no-buy since February. It's tough, but I do feel good that I've been able to hang in there.
smile.gif
Mine ends in July, but I could see myself doing another one if I get into "accumulation mode" again. Uh, long story.

Anyway, good luck!
smile.gif

i broke my no buy to get a cream perfume for my mom (she was away during mother's day).

Back