Ashlee Simpson Marries Guyliner Dude

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Look on the Dog's face says it all.
bulldog.jpg

Quote:
Hemingway the bulldog looks like he's trying to hold in the vomit. Hemingway, don't look behind you or the chunks will start a flowing! Hell, don't look down either, Hemingway! Nowhere is safe.

-------
Pete Wentz called into Ryan Seacrest's show on KIIS-FM this morning to discuss his wedding and other boring stuff. Pete said that Ashlee "legally is a Wentz ... I don't know what she'll do with her stage name, that's up to her. She hasn't decided that." She should change her stage name to Big Fug Ass**le. It has a better ring to it then Ashlee Simpson or Ashlee Wentz. Pete also said they signed a pre-nup. Damn, he's giving up all their business. I'm surprised he didn't talk about their wedding night. That's because they just flat-ironed each other's hair and tried out new brands of eyeliner.
The newlyweds are also skipping a honeymoon for now. He said they are just hanging out in the basement, "We got some blow-up palm trees. A little fake-n-bake tanning booth." They have no choice. Papa Joe locks them down there and only lets them come out for public appearances.
And when Ryan asked about the baby, Pete responded, "Ryan, this baby has not been confirmed. The only thing I'm confirming now is that we're in the basement on our honeymoon with these blow-up palm trees."
Yup, she's knocked up. And enough with this stupid basement! It sounds like hell down there anyway. Pete Wentz, his blow-up bride and a bunch of blow-up trees? No gracias.

Source: Dlisted | Be Very Afraid Their hairs look so shiny...

Haha! Loved that article!
biggrin.gif

That poor puppy...he SO does not want to be pimped out on the cover of People.

LOL @ the shiny hairs comment

its the photoshopping i bet Celly
wink.gif

Finally got married, give em a month and they'll be divorced, its the hollywood stars trend nowadays -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haha Hey this is the first picture I've seen where she has more makeup on than him!

does her chin look huge on that cover or what! did she get surgery on that too?

Woah, her chin DOES look huge! I'm guessing it's just the angle though. Oh well, good luck to them, I hope it lasts
smile.gif

That's a lot of eye MU for your wedding. He didn't even wear any! I love her hair that color though.

maybe a mistake on the photoshop? I noticed it too lol

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif does her chin look huge on that cover or what! did she get surgery on that too?

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha! Loved that article!
biggrin.gif

That poor puppy...he SO does not want to be pimped out on the cover of People.

i had to read that twice i thought you were talking about Pete!

I think they are both around 24ish?? I think they make a really cute couple and hope it works out for them.

Originally Posted by Chelsey21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they are both around 24ish?? I think they make a really cute couple and hope it works out for them. You're right about Ashlee. She's 23. Pete's 28, though.

Originally Posted by Chelsey21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Crazy..I thought he was a lot younger then that. He does seem younger. Perhaps it's because he's immature! lol!
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back