A Whats Up And A Search For My Fellow Crackberry Addicts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I miss MUT and so excited that my girl Jen is admin! Yay Jen!

Work has been consuming 90% of my life and I love it! It feels weird having the power to get people through the door or put them in the trash bin (literally).

And I also finally gave in (with my desire to look "corporate") and got a Blackberry. After just a week, I'm so addicted! I'm checking my email whenever I want to now, checking facebook, checking EVERYTHING! (with my unlimited plan - I cant set boundaries for myself so its crazy!)

Who else has a Blackberry, PDA, or other smartphone and find themselves glued to it like Ryan Seacrest (this guy is in LOVE with his Blackberry).

I need a new phone with texting and was thinking about the blackberry or blackjack. Idk what I'm waiting on, but have heard wonderful things about the blackberry, but the blackjack looked very similar at the store and was lighter. Anyone have any input on this topic?

I want a Blackberry so bad! I love it!
frown.gif

I have been told that Karren Hutton had hers grafted to her body so she would never be without it.
wink3.gif
I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I'm going to wait for the BOLD which is the newest version.

I was going to get a blackberry but because of my plan it'd be kinda hard. so I picked another phone which is uber sexy XD samsung flipshot, 3 mega pixel camera on the back and i'm lovin it XD

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have been told that Karren Hutton had hers grafted to her body so she would never be without it.
wink3.gif
I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I'm going to wait for the BOLD which is the newest version. Yeah I'm getting the bold as soon as it comes out! (I'm not getting thunder or whatever because I hate touchscreen)
But after having this - I seriously cant believe how I did without!

Mine's actually one of the older 7290's... with the large qwerty keypad.. which i love!!! and a lot of the guys at work have turned them in for the newer models... so I have an endless supply when ever I wear this one out... (On BB #4 right now... I wear out the thumb wheels!!) and My homepage is set to MUT!!
smile.gif
That's why I'm on here all the time... always wired!! lol

i know what you mean, i have an iPhone and i am always on it. i cannot live without it.

This is exactly why i don't need one!! i have enought with makeup addictions as it is!!!

I am addicted to my iPhone especially since I have hacked it.

I am so happy for you that your job is going as you expected it.

I had a blackberry for about a year. Now I have a Treo. I prefer the Treo myself. I find it to be far more user friendly and I'm sort of addicted tothe touch screen, but I did give my blackberry to a friend who is now absolutely addicted!

Oh, lordy Saje!!!

how the heck am I a Mod and I didnt even see this post till today?!?!?!

I tell ya.

My bossy is trying to get me to be a blackberry girl, and I can't have it.. no way- work is already consuming me, even in my sleep.

Love you and hope to see your booty here more often!!!

Glad post college life is going well for you!

I had a Sidekick 3 but it was way to hard to text on with fake nails lol so I down graded to some cheapy phone until my upgrade comes and then I'm going to get a Blackberry Curve. I want it so bad! I'm thinking about buying it with my Stimulus check thats coming soon.

I want one but the plans for them are so expensive... They dont have enough calling and blackberry plans that are included with each other. i hate cell phone companies & the crazy prices.....

Thanks Marisol and Jen
biggrin.gif

Do you all ask yourself how was it that you lived so many years without a cellphone/smartphone? I know I grew up without one but now its like... how did I survive then? Its such the wrong way to think since I know I really can survive without it - but I love being connected to people instantly (and hate it sometimes if its people I dont want to be connected with at all).

Back