Sirvinya

The official used it up thread!

I used up my Clinique liquid foundation a week or two ago, and used up my MAC one today! (I also gave one to my little sis, because I have too many foundations. She loves it!)

That's three down, two to go!

Clean & Clear Continuous control acne cleanser (10% Benzol Peroxide) keeps the acne away

MAC mini lipglass in Soft Spot (part of the neutral lips holiday set). Yeah I use stuff quick. XD

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear mascara

This no buy thing is going well for me. So far I used up my Funtabulous dazzleglass, mac wipes, pro long wear lip color in ripe and ready, boot black liquid eyeliner, mac brush cleaner. Yay! I can b2m. I have like 24 empties now! (lol, including my e/s depots :P) my stila tinted moisturizer in tone, philosophy 3 in 1 shower gel, lancome hypnose EDP (i'm on my 4th bottle!) I can actually CLOSE my train case now. It's liberating :P

i used up a cristophe conditioner in a purple bottle.

i was really proud of this cause it was a super thick conditioner that i didnt really like so it took me a long time to use up

i used up some herbal esscence twisted sister curl enhancing mouse.

another product i absolutely hate because it makes my hair look super oily and when my hair dries i have to scrunch it again so it wont be crunchy. so this i say goodby, and good ridence

Used up some Goldie lip gloss in Baby. Why am I only just now finding out that it has been discontinued? Good thing I didn't plan on repurchasing.

secret clinical stregnth deodorant. WAHOO!!and another bottle of wine....

Used up Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner! YAY!! And in the next day or 2 I'll use up my generic version of neutrogena oil free sacy.whatever clenser. !!! AND!! Last week I used up my target version of olay deep moisture body wash. And tomorrow I'm using a new body loofah because the one I have is 3 months old and its time to toss it. !! AND..does salad dressing and wine count? Cause I used up alot of that lately wink.gif

used it up in the past month or so

avon eye makeup remover

Loreal Hip mascara

almay concealer

apricot scrub

clairol nice and easy conditioner

oh I forgot I also used up

Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom perfume

J&J baby lotion

suave hairspray

L'oreal Skin Genesis face lotion

clean and clear astringint. almost done with healthy sexy hair shampoo and condiioner. and...contact soulution. and my clarins pore minimizing serum. i had to get a new one. OH and my clarins hydramatte lotion.

Used up more stuff this week and replaced both with items from my stash!

Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Lotion

John Freida Frizz Ease Overnight Creme Serum

Wow! you guys are an inspiration! I must have 20 sets of shamp/cond to use up already.

It's so hard to lose the jones for shopping, y'know? I've trained myself to swap instead of buy most of my stuff, but once in a while the old Commercial Consumerism gets to me. By not watching the ads on TV or reading the glossies I've really cut back considerably.

You are doin it right!!rockwoot.gif