Sirvinya

The official used it up thread!

I have been tracking my empties for 1 year now and this is the result. Of course a few slipped away and I just threw them out but these photos were taken as I filled up my "beauty" recycling container. post-122326-0-62090100-1464631374_thumb.jpegpost-122326-0-45677500-1464631419_thumb.jpegpost-122326-0-26952100-1464631460_thumb.jpegpost-122326-0-91702900-1464631521_thumb.jpegpost-122326-0-33742800-1464631592_thumb.jpegpost-122326-0-31809900-1464631647_thumb.jpegpost-122326-0-61411600-1464631679_thumb.jpegpost-122326-0-06196700-1464631705_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Wow awesome work @@mandys!! Congrats! You are inspiring me to get more organized and do this too.

• Like 1

I finished a couple of things in the past few days!

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment

Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse (second bottle I use up)

Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel. Got this in the May's Glossybox.

• Like 1

This is my latest batch. Knowing that I actually use a lot makes me feel better about the size of my stash and all the subs!post-122326-0-55323000-1466213881_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Recently used up:

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover - 4.2 oz bottle

Caolion Blackhead Steam Pore Pack

Bio-Oil - 2.0 oz bottle

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Lotion

Also a few face masks and one-time samples that I can't remember.

• Like 2

I used up a lot of products this month, very happy!  Usually I go months without finishing anything..

1) Clinique mini lotions x 2 (one finished and one combined with another to make tinted moisturizer, but it still counts as I tossed the packaging :))

2) Nail polish remover

3) Rose bath petals

4) L'occitane sample leave in conditioner

5) Pumpkin Pie body butter

6) Not exactly finished, but combined two almost finished blushes into another blush (used new pot, now powdered) and threw out packaging for both so made some room there. 

7) Sample size face powder

8) Travel sized shampoo and conditioners

9) Biore nighttime undereye patches

10) Cleansing face wipes

I did buy some things, but they were necessary as I ran out (I'm justifying purchases for only this purpose) 

1) Shiseido face powder

2) Biore nighttime undereye patches

Need to buy: face wipes :P

Edited by KitaRei

Used up a few more things :D

-Mask of Magnaminty by Lush (4.4 oz tub)

-It's Raining Men shower gel by Lush (8.4 oz bottle)

-Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum (1 oz. bottle)

-one pack of makeup wipes from e.l.f.

-pack of makeup wipes from Garnier

-clear maybelline mascara (I didn't techincakly use it all up, but I used it pretty frequently and it was expired so I threw it out).

-Deluxe sample of Sabon shower oil that I received from Glossybox

Edited by zillionthwriter
  • Like 2

post-122326-0-14588700-1478475882_thumb.jpg

This is my empties batch. The deodorant I didn't use up I only used it twice and it made my arms breakout in a terrible rash for days! I am trying to switch to more natural deodorant but this was a huge MISS! A shame because it was $$. I also used up a honest co deodorant spray but will be repurposing the botttle so it isn't in my recycle/trash bin.

• Like 3

Nice @@mandys! I've used the Honest co dedorant too and like it. It's a nice natural deodorant. Such a bummer that you got a rash from the other one.

• Like 1

I *really* need to get back on some kind of project pan / sampled out challenge because I NEED to start using my pretties up instead of just hoarding them.  I think I'm going to take inventory tonight and make a plan for what I want to use up in November.  Will report back. 

• Like 2

I have just tossed out The Balm Schwing Black liquid eyeliner , I wasn't using it for a while and it got super dry and unable to apply.. So sad about it :/

post-122326-0-49242700-1483728208_thumb.jpg

Here is my latest used stash. Highlights from this batch was the supergoop oil spray which I loved, the clear start toner, and that fresh cleanser

• Like 1

Great work @@mandys! I started the new year with working on using up things too. I just need to clear stuff out and it feels so good to see a product empty. :) Just recently I finished a Molton brown travel size body wash in Gingerlily and a Sisley hand cream foil from the Sisley subscription. The hand cream is super nice but unfortunately too expensive for me to buy the full size.

• Like 1

Here is my next used up group. I really loved that clear start moisturizer, once I get through some of the others I have I will repurchase. I am also heavy into lush right now so using that stuff fresh and collecting pots for a face mask!post-122326-0-76340300-1487642379_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have a new used up stash. This was my first try at candy panda and I'm hooked! I also have so many makeup items cluttering up my drawers that I am trying out different ones on days I wear makeup and just tossing the ones I don't like.

post-122326-0-79318300-1491058244_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow @@mandys, you make me feel bad lol. You used up a ton of stuff and I was so thrilled with myself that I used up a tiny sample of Make Up For Ever loose powder lol. 

• Like 1

Wow @@mandys, you make me feel bad lol. You used up a ton of stuff and I was so thrilled with myself that I used up a tiny sample of Make Up For Ever loose powder lol.

Thanks! Posting here makes me feel accountable for trying to use stuff and lighten my hoard (only to fill with new & exciting things of course). I should do a ban, but I'm focusing on no more in that out. Baby steps

• Like 1

I used up my small sample of Korres Greek Yoghurt primer today! Only took me like a month lol, I actually really liked it. Made my skin smooth and I swear my makeup lasted longer. I'd love to have more, but not willing to shell out $42 for primer lol. 

• Like 1

Here is my next batch of used up items.

post-122326-0-71884100-1503271987_thumb.jpg

post-122326-0-30812200-1503272000_thumb.jpg

Things I loved: Ocean Salt is my fav! As you can see by the size of that pot. I also really liked the bare republic conditioner, but the bottle design made it nearly impossible to get out. I liked the tarte stick, but the sample lasted only 3 days I was hoping it would last a little longer, since it was a sa,ole I bought

• Like 3