New! Tarte 4-day Lash Stain!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P210587_hero.jpg

Sephora: Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain: Mascara

4 Day Stay Lash Stain

What it is:

A stain that keeps lashes looking naturally full for four days without reapplying.

What it does:

Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain is a revolutionary product that envelops lashes in long-lasting pigment while keeping them soft and flexible. It's formulated with PolyFlexâ„¢ technology: Cross-polymers are blended with mineral pigments and then treated with ProVitamin B5 to create a binding tint. So whether you're hitting the pool or hitting the shower this gentle lash stain will keep lashes looking fresh, and won't fade or flake.

What else you need to know:

Lash Stain contains a special blend of Tarte's skinvigoratingâ„¢ ingredients:

-Water: Pure water delivers and retains moisture.

-ProVitamin B5: A vitamin B derivative that treats and thickens hair.

-Mineral pigments: Color derived from natural minerals have been know to protect against harmful UVA/ UVB rays while soothing and softening the skin.

-PolyFlexâ„¢ technology: For easy application.

It's synthetic dye-, mineral oil-, petro-chemical-, phthalate-, sulfate-, and fragrance-free.

Very interesting! Has anyone tried it? Even though I'm on a bit of a forced no-buy I'd still like to know what y'all think of it!
heart.gif

i know this looks awesome. i wonder if it'll fade off during the 4 days or if it'll give enough volume.

My Mom has a lash tint I tried. I think it's by Revlon though...not sure.

It really did last for days, even with washing off all the rest of your make-up, soap & water. It looked about the same each day, no loss of volume or clumping. I use it when I know I need something that's really water proof, or I'm going away for a day or 2 and I'm trying not to pack too much.

Oh and it's thinner then regular mascara, no clumps!

I will be interested to see what you guys think if you try it. It sounds kind of too good to be true!

So it's kinda like lash tint in a mascara tube? Interesting, I wonder how well ti actually does work.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif My Mom has a lash tint I tried. I think it's by Revlon though...not sure. It really did last for days, even with washing off all the rest of your make-up, soap & water. It looked about the same each day, no loss of volume or clumping. I use it when I know I need something that's really water proof, or I'm going away for a day or 2 and I'm trying not to pack too much.

Oh and it's thinner then regular mascara, no clumps!

Yea i used to use the one by revlon but it did nothing but tint them for a good 3 days.

Four day lash stain made by Tarte cosmetics. I soooo want this. I wonder if it works and if it would make your lashes brittle? There's only one way to find out!

link

at first I was confused and thought it of it as like a cheek stain! lol, looks interesting...hmmm im wondering if there are any reviews.

I saw that and would love to try it. I am wondering if it would be really good for more natural looks.

Back