Tagged - You're It [Part II]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another quick way to learn about one another and the noobs
wink.gif

You write 6 facts about yourself - the quirkier/funnier - the better! Afterwards, you tag 6 other folks you would like to know about and so on and so on. PM the folks to let them know they've been TAGGED.

Edit: If you got tagged again, it's okay to make another list. Just do 6 different facts
smile.gif

I'll start:

1. I use to attend school in Chinatown

2. I'm the oldest cousin on my Dad's side

3. I HATE meatballs with a passion. And I love pasta. Just the thought of a round-ass ball made of pure meat disgust me.

4. When I stayed in El Salvador for a month, I came back with lice and had it for a good week. That was exciting.

5. My dogs are technically named Chico and Princess (caca name!) but we never, ever called them by that. I call Chico "Nani", my mom calls him "Lelito" and Princess... we just call her "the girl". Haha. We're weird. We can't change their names again though :/

6. I'm my Grandma's favorite.
smile.gif
I know it... don't tell me otherwise.

Who's IT:

1. Nury (Daeron)

2. Rosie (Pinksugar)

3. MissElaine

4. Kokane

5. Sooperficial

6. Ashley

oooh Yay. Being that I am escaping the BF for a minute or 30...lol

1. I have never used my first name. Ever. I have always gone by my middle name, which is Lisa. My first name is Hilde, but people never pronounce it right.

2. I was born in El Paso, TX, but I lived in Ciudad Juarez in Mexico (across the broder from El Paso) till I was 17! I am a Mexican from Mexico.

3. I do not sound like a Mexican from Mexico when I talk. I'm like totally valley girl to the max like for sure. It's true, I sound like a Valley Girl.

4. I went to private catholic school my whole life. High school was all girls. My dream in HS was to date a public school boy, but I always ended up dating guys from the all-boy high school. lol

5. Freshman year of college I went PARTY GIRL SUPREME! (after all girls high school, you bet I did!) I decided against the private college and enrolled at New Mexico State. I had a BLAST! No regrets!

6. I have not worked in a year! My boyfriend works in the oil industry and he is ALWAYS traveling. Last year he asked me to come on the road with him and so I packed my Faux LV duffel and I have been traveling with him ever since. We live in hotel rooms. I do miss being a contributing member of society, but I have had an amazing year with my honey pie and I wouldn't trade it for all the makeup in the world!

Ok Here's who I tag:

Karen Hutton

S. Lisa Smith

StereoxGirl

MakeupbyMonet

LaChinita

DarlaG

1.- I'm a clean freak, for example, if i see something dirty even when im working out i HAVE to go grab a piece of cloth to go and wipe dust or stains or whatever, or if i while im working out i notice the floor is dirty i HAVE to go get the broom to get it all swept off the floor, even in the middle of my work out, it traumatizes me to see something dirty.

2.- I love sleeping on new matresses that don't have covers/sheets on them, for some reason i love the feeling of them on my feet or face or back lol

3.-I love putting lime juice and hot sauce on everything, even refried beans, it just makes things taste heavenly for me LOL

4.-I make up words or merge different words together, like stutard, lametard, a$$tard, stustine, gaymo, stutardmo, stutarded, slutstine, slowmo, stuness, most are related to STUpidity etc, too many to list LOL!

5.-I'm too honest, [loving person] i hate lying to people, if people get compliments from me they are always genuine, i hate hypocresy, and sluttiness.

6.-If i want something i get it, i work hard for it, im one of the most patient people you could ever meet, i can wait a 100 years for anything, and i put up with a lot of stuff till after it ac***ulates for an entire life and then i explode and the rising hell comes out of me then i become the biggest most wrathful b*tch. Then after its all gone i become like droopy the dog, baha.

Edit: forgot to tag people, duhness.

Niksaki

Rebeca (Bec688)

Patricia (puncturedskirt)

Shaundra (StereoXGirl)

Aude (Magosienne)

S.Lisa Smith

I did a video with 5 facts about me, so I thought I'd post that and then one extra fact.
smile.gif

And my extra fact: I'm incredibly shy.
smile.gif

People I'd like to tag (I tried to pick people that haven't been tagged yet):

MissPout

purpleRain

Ricci

emily_3383

Sirvinya

Aprill

Thanks Shaundra!

damn your pretty lol

1. I was born premature and wasn't breathing , I had to be revived.

2. Always been interested in Ghost, Haunted homes , Astrology

3. I love Archie Comic books and I must read one while I eat if we r eating separately ,, I cant eat staring at the wall I must be reading

4. I had quite the rough life in my teens and 20's so glad Im older now

5. I have a stronge sixth sense and I keep ignoring it a lot

6. I only been into makeup just over a year now

sorry nothing funny here, but great Idea Celly!!

Edit

Crap I forgot to tag people

Tony

Gleam84

Darla G

perlanga

Saralin

MissMudPie

Okay this is fun. Don't laugh!

1. I like to throw things away for some reason and then look at my trash, I feel like I have to have cool looking trash.

2. I cannot sleep with my feet/toes exposed, I think this stems from my mom saying that ''monsters are going to grab your feet while your sleeping'', when I was little.

3. I love giving makeup/clothes/shoes I don't want away to my family in Mexico. They get so happy when they see bags of stuff for them.

4. I have 1 sister and two brothers, but recently got 2 foster brothers and 1 foster sister.

5. I have 3 dogs 1 pit named Romeo, 1 german shepard/rottweiler mix named Ricco Suave, and a chihuahua named La Chilindrina.

also forgot to tag

1. la chinita

2. la mari

3. la italiana

4. darla g

5. Aquilah

Here's mine:

1-I have to have ice in my drinks. I just can't drink warm drinks.

2-I always have 2 windows open when I'm online.

3-I'm a published poet (although if you've read my profile, you know that)

4-Walking Crunchie is problably the one thing that calms me down the most

5-I suffer from insomnia, I have no trouble falling asleep but I can't stay asleep

6-The best holiday I ever had was the Las Vegas.

I tag:

-periwinkle_sky

-Lia

-GillT

-princessCaitlin

-dentaldee

-~Zoe~

Oh thanks, Lisa!!! Quirkey?? I don’t know if I can think of anything quirley…. Besides the obvious “likes to dress up like a girl� Lol

1) Well I was born in Detroit, MI…. Birth through K lived in MI, then 1st grade – 6th lived Houston, TX. Then back to MI after my parents got divorced for 7th grade all the way through college.

2) Wanted to be a mechanical engineer like my dad…. But found out how boreing it was in college so based on this simple logic… “I like rocks and I like machines†I went into mining… lol

3) I was a comic book freak like Ricci…. And still have most of my old ones…. Won the first annual “Scoobie Doo†award at our high school football award banquet for excellence in literature… lol

4) I always played sports…. Baseball, track, cross country, basketball, hockey and football… Made the all county football team and got invited to tryout for a couple Jr. colleges but figured I wasn’t good enough so never persued it….

5) I’m not religious… though I was an alterboy in the Episcapol church…. Basically forced by my Mom who said if I didn’t go to church I wouldn’t get an allowance… But I did like to wear those long flowing black robes!!
smile.gif

6) I can’t dance….. no matter which gender I’m portraying…. I suck!!!

Tagged:

princessmich

Babette Pardoux

Faith-Abigail

MindySue

Kathy

Fun stuff!!!!

1. Most people are very scared and intimidated by me when they first meet me....then soon learn that I am an honest and very loyal friend

2. I have narcolepsy....I often fall asleep while working on a patient in the dental chair....the dentist usually just taps on my suction to wake me up!!!

3. I have to have just the right ice to liquid ratio when I drink.......tons of ice a bit of drink, after each sip I take I add a bit more liquid.....never the whole bottle at once....everyone thinks I'm kookoo!!

4. I sucked my thumb til I was 13yo....I had braces when I was 25

5. I LOVE candy.....candy candy candy!!!! I always have a bag full of candy at work....I'd rather have gummy bears than any dessert..way to set an example ....(I was in dental for over 15 years)

6. I snort when I laugh

tag......

igor

nosepickle

MissBglam

MindySue

Leza1121

pla4u

1. I live on a campground. I live there for a few reasons. I love the neighborhood and everytime i leave the house there's anybody. We sit in the front of my house and laugh alot. It's like a family. Oh and the neighbours are loving my cakes and pies! And i'm the girl for everything. I fix clothes, drapes and i am the birthday cake lady here.

2. I HATE those little pieces of fruits in yoghurts! It's so disgusting for me. Everytime i feel this slimy little pieces i have the feeling that i have to vomit! The same thing is with the fruit pulp in orange juice.

3. I moved 13 times in 23 years. I lived in 5 states. I bet i moved so often because i have gipsy blood in my veins haha!

4. I have a lot of interesting forefathers. a.) Gipsy's from rumania. b.) Robber Barons and a Countess from Italy ( My Grandpa told me that there is still a castle from us! They had to sell theirs title of nobility and flee from italy to germany) c.) My Great Grandfather was born in Poland. d.) My Mother's family have Mongolian blood in theirs veins.

5. As child i loved to clean pebbles with my tounge. Ewwwwwwwwww when i think about that today....sometimes it's gross what children are doing! lol

6. Sometimes i laugh so hard that i cant breath and pee my pants ( Thats embarrassing but true lol )

Nothing really funny but i think this will be interesting for some of you
wink.gif

I tag:

~jacquelyna

~Nox

~luxotika

~michal_cohen

~Anthea

~LilDee

1. I was born on a moutaintop in Tennessee, kilt a b'ar when I was only three...oh wait, that's Davey Crocket, not me. Let's see. I was born in Long Branch, NJ and lived in the same house in Little Silver until I went away to college. I had a stay at home Mom who did a lot of volunteer organization work. My Dad was a volunteer fireman who owned a meat market with his brother and cousin.

2. I've always wanted to be a lawyer and after college (at The University of Virginia) and a short stay in the Army, I went to law school and became one.

Contrary to popular belief, being a lawyer is a helping profession.

3. I've been a surfer for 42 years and every important decision I've made since I was 18 has been colored by that fact.

4. I always wanted to live in Hawaii, so after law school I went there. I surfed the North Shore for two winters. I went back two winters ago and I still can!

5. I've been married to the same woman for almost 33 years. Everyone thinks she's a saint and she probably is.

6. I have two wonderful sons and DIL!

I got tagged twice, do I have to do another 6?

I tag:

Anthea

AprilRayne

Bexy

GlossyAbby

Joybelle

my turn

1.if an earthquake happened, i'd probably die under a pile of scifi books.

2.believe it or not, my mom once told me our family (from the belgian/mother side) was noble and we had a castle. unfortunately all there is left of it is a stone, and i don't even know its exact location.

3.Karren, you have a dance partner ! ahem... i should say a bench partner as i can't dance. i'd probably break all your toes. during parties, i'm the girl who can taste every petit four available, and you will always see me with a full glass (don't worry it's mostly water/fruit juice
lol.gif
).

4. i want the best, even if it means tasting everything available, which makes people think i am picky, but i just want to make the best out of everything, everytime that's possible. you only live once.

5. i am shy, lonely, and i like to think before talking. sometimes i will not answer immediately in a conversation. it's not that you sound boring, it's just me doing mathematics in my head, trying to find the best answer.

6.when i was about 7, i was victim of a sexual assault (not rape, just dirty hands). although it's not the main reason, i can tell it has influenced my college choices.

i tag :

Ashley

ticki

bronze_chiqz

Aprill

Arcenciel

Marisol

1. well i guess being a CD is pretty quirky to start with. But what i always wanted to do was crossdress as someone from different periods in history. I had a few picked out Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette
    49448-marieMarie-Antoinette-Posters.jpg
    , Someone from the 1940s, a hippie from late 60s and there were a few more, but can't recall right now. Sad fact is its hard enough finding good fitting women's clothes as it is never mind hard to fit costumes.
    Image:Marie-Antoinette%2C_1775_-_Mus%C3%A9e_Antoine_L%C3%A9cuyer.jpg
  2. My favorite food is Steamed crabs
    1231.jpg
  3. i have a 17 year old cat named Jazz
    49448-MuTP1010078.JPG
  4. I like music and collect live CDs. I have over 1000
  5. I am originally from New Jersey (Joisey) i do NOT have an accent despite what friends tell me. I have been married to the same lovely woman for over 25 years who puts up with me and i have 2 kids.
  6. I like to ski, camp, coach soccer, and play with boomerangs
    boomerang_main.jpg
I tag
  • TracySchapes
  • Carolyn
  • MacGin
  • Aq10v
  • Goddess13
  • Katana
i could actually pick another dozen easily!

Thanks Frauke!
smile.gif
I got kind of scared when I received PM that said "You got tagged"

I thought I was in trouble
laughing.gif

1. I'm obsessed with accents, I always imitate different accents a lot of the time I'll be doing one without even noticing.

2. My first cruch was on Freddie Mercury (yes I knew he was gay LOL! )

3. When I was little I wanted to be: Alice in Wonderland, Catwoman, Lois Lane, and Ursa (kyptonian villian for Superman I and II)

4. I'm of: Spanish, Mexican, French, German, Swedish, and Lebanese descent

5. I used to be such a tomboy, I hated anything girly.

6. I have won lots of art contests, my favorite one was a Disney contest I entered when I was 11, the theme was to create your own fantasy creature. I created "The Butter-bird" it's a combination of a butterfly and a humming bird. I won third palce, and received a shirt with my drawing.

Tagged

~jdepp_84

~MakeupByMonet

~emily_3383

~ag10v

~makeupwhore54

~brewgrl

Thanks Darla - 6 facts aye...

I was born in a city that no longer exists - it was emalgamated into Toronto.

I graduated from college but I never found a job in that field.

I have a beautiful, lovable, great, terrific, perfect son - he is 15 and wants to be an engineer someday. I am very proud of him!

I have 16 plants - and no pets. They are my pets!

I volunteer at a hospital every week. I help out with clerical support.

I enjoy genealogy research and I have discovered long lost relatives born in Ireland, Scotland and England.

My spirituality lies in the Irish Celtic faith.

AngelaGM

Magosieene

Kathy

Aprill

Mrs Jones

Jacqueline

ok..well i didn't get a pm but i saw that dentaldee tagged me....so here is mine

1. I LOVE Michael Jackson!! Regardless of what he looks like or what other people say about him...I love him!! I don't know what it is about him but I do.

2. When it comes to food...I hate peanuts but love peanut butter, I don't like to eat oranges but love orange juice, and also I hate apples but love apple juice.

3. I'm addicted to ice cream! I have to have it at least everyday!

4. I don't like kids....

5. I dream of being rich and famous....more rich than fame, but I'll take both

6. Janet Jackson is my lesbian crush!!!

Ok, my turn
smile.gif

1. I have 2 different coloured eyes, my left eye is completely blue, and my right eye is green with a patch of hazel in the bottom corner. I still find it amusing when I am having a conversation with someone and they will stop mid sentence, move closer and go, OMG your eyes are different colours!!! I then get a thousand questions asking why. I'm just lucky I guess, born that way
smile.gif

2. Two of my biggest pet hates are knuckle cracking and nail biting, both make me feel queasy when I see/hear it.

3. I went to college and high school at the same time. Did my HSC (yr 11 & 12) in the day and went to evening classes at college in the evenings. I was able to finish my college course before my HSC so I was ready to go straight into work when I finished school. That was quite stressful, but sooo worth it!

4. I am left handed, I am the only left hander in my whole family.

5. I am a perfectionist, almost to the point of ridiculous sometimes, I am also VERY organised and can be a complete neat freak.

6. I'm a middle child, between my older brother and younger twin sisters.

I tagged:

Jobunny

Ticki

Retro-Violet

Saja

Maysie

Thank-you to DARLA G for tagging me!

I like reading everyones answers! Some are quite cute and funny!
smile.gif

Here goes....( In no order at all)

1) I adore animals! They are such a passion for me, and literally are my sanctuary.

2) I got my tongue pierced when I was 15 without my parents consent or knowledge. Then refused to take it out. (I was a very very rebellious teenager) I also did as I pleased.....which consisted of EVERYTHING I wasn't supposed to be doing.

3)I left home at 18 and have never been back since. I left without a job or money, but never went back to even ask for $10!

4)I love a nice bottle of wine.

5)I was raised on a farm. I bought my own horse and boarded others, to pay for my own feed. We had Chickens, Cows, cats, dogs, mice, bats, rabbits, fish, goats......it was a real live farm! ..............I'm a country girl at heart!

6)I'm actually very very shy in public. Extremely shy actually.....it affects all of my relationships and I lack friends because it.

I tag...

princessraini30

Tony(admin)

Marisol

amber_nation

Saja

jewele

msmack

Ashleyhttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/../members/ashley-38870.html

Oh my i can hardly think of anything anyone would really care to hear about lol!!

1.I grew up faster than i wished i had!! I left home when i was 16 and was married and had a baby by 17 but everything turned out good.

2.People say i look really young but are surprised by my maturity (maybe due to #1
smile.gif
)

3.I'm very eclectic and change regularly due to my mood (meaning the music i listen to, what i read, my overall personally: i love to dabble in everything and not let anything pass me by just because it's different)

4. I'm the middle child: two older sisters and two younger brothers.

5.I'm a huge fan of Ghost Hunters due in part to having personal experiences. Its always more fun to watch than to experience it firsthand.

6. I'm very shy but once you get to know me you'll quickly come to realize I'm very sarcastic lol.

I tag.....

Karren Hutton

Insensitive

saja

vanilla sky

usersassychick0

patticake

Thanks Darla_G! Ok here I go:

1. The only reason I was named with my first and middle names is because I was born in a catholic hospital and the nuns wouldn't allow my mother to take me home until I was named, so she named me after both my paternal and maternal grandmothers respectively. I do not think either name suits me so everyone calls me Gin or Ginny.

2. When I lived in New Orleans, I was contacted by a producer in Nashville. I went there and recorded a demo and was offerred a record deal *IF* I cut a country record. I'm a rocker so I turned it down. This was the second record deal I've been offerred.

3. When I was 21, I was offerred my first record deal, however, my attorney said the contract was written in such a way that I do all the work and and the label (that wasn't even obligated by the terms of the contract to promote me) would take 20% so I turned it down.

4. I worked for the White House for a few years under the current Administration.

5. Last year I toured with AFI and The Dropkick Murphys. I had the best time and would go back out on tour in a hot minute.

6. I am vegan and have been for 6 years.

TAG:

April

Marisol

:)KrIsTy
smile.gif

orangeeyecrayon

sephoras girl

Latest posts

Back