Beautiful eyeshadows from a korean brand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was checking musings of a muse, and i stumbled across those beautiful eyeshadows !

i'm literally drooling on my keyboard ! the brand is Banila co. the muse will post a review soon, hopefully she'll tell us where to get our hands on those
inlove3.gif

they cost 8 500 won, about 8 US$, and i consider 8 US$ a great price for eyeshadows. i didn't know this brand before discovering them on that blog, so i don't know if they're well pigmented, but they're so pretty it's worth a try.

shadow10-s.jpg
Ectasy
shadow09_s.jpg
Paradise

shadow08_s.jpg
Baby doll
L41RZ1009_s.jpg
(korean name i can't translate)

you can check them on their website (in korean ! bouh !) Banila Co.

Those are so pretty! thanks for posting and let us know what you hear about them!

Great find Aude!! If you look the look of those eyeshadow, you might like these too, in case you can't find those eyeshadows but they're nowhere near as pretty:

pupaeyeshadow.jpg
Pupa

P202627_hero.jpg
Too Faced

a08a12d70a8a8b581575467702785ff4_medium.jpg
Too Faced

BakedEyeshadow2.jpg
Elianto

I haven't seen this brand yet. The site says they have a store in Myeong-dong which is one of my favorite parts of Seoul. I will try to check it out this weekend and report back.

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't seen this brand yet. The site says they have a store in Myeong-dong which is one of my favorite parts of Seoul. I will try to check it out this weekend and report back. that would be nice of you ! thanks !

Okay, yesterday was a holiday here so, no work! Which meant I was able to make it into Seoul to check out this brand. They have a huge selection of products, the MA's were really friendly and spoke a little English, and I watched them do a makeover on a girl and the end results were spectacular! For a department store brand the prices were really really low. I got 3 eyeshadows, 1 lipgloss, and a gel eyeliner for 29,500KRW($28US). And like every cosmetics counter or store I've been to in Korea, they gave me a bunch of samples of serums and BB cream and foundations.

2 Marbling Eyeshadows

-Cats Eye: A pretty blue green

-Gold Coast: A Warm gold shimmer

Eye Love Gel Liner

-Gray Glitz: Charcoal gray with silver glitter

Banila Kiss Lip Gloss

-Watermelon Candy (I'm pretty sure that's the name but it was written in Korean): A pretty hot pink

The colors were gorgeous and the shadows are very highly pigmented. They have a very pretty shimmer to them too. I wore Gold Coast last night without any primer and I didn't have any problems with creasing and it lasted all night.

The texture of the lipgloss reminds me of MAC lipgellees only with a fruity fragrance.

I haven't tried the gel liner yet, so I'll review that one later.

On to the pics...

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00983.jpg
gold coast

DSC00980-1.jpg
gold coast(flash)

DSC00984.jpg
gold coast(no flash)

DSC00987-1.jpg
cat's eye(flash)

DSC00985.jpg
cat's eye(no flash)

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

If anyone wants a CP, or wants me to try any of the other products from this or any other Korean brand let me know!!

Thanks for showing us pics, dcole! Gold Coast looks a lot like MAC's Gold Spill MSF in pan, but is more pigmented and colored!

they don't apply how I'd expect them to. They are very pretty, I like the pink and white one best

These eyeshadows are sooo pretty! My fav is Paradise. Maybe because i love blues and greens. The pink one is nice, too. For eight dollars, i owuld buy these, if i had some money! LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back