So You Think You Can Dance - Season 4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone catching this? I HEART this show. The only competitive-reality TV (besides Project Runway) I follow.

I missed the first half of the audition but noticed during callback, this one hot guy. I'm like, "he looks familiar... I swear he does." And PING* light bulbs went on and remembered when I went to LA last November, we saw him performing with 2 friends in Hollywood. He's HELLA hot but such an arrogant bastard, ha. He was nice to me and my friend though. Said he liked my boobs, haha
tocktock.gif
And kept talking to us for awhile, his name is Jonathan.

His audition:

And here are two videos I recorded of him performing last year:

ANYWAYS... my favorite performance ever!

Wednesday, 8 PM on FOX

Show Linkage | FOX Broadcasting Company

I only saw the first half! The Italian guy irritated me. He's so full of himself. I didn't think he deserved to go out. The judge's slip made me laugh though.

I hate the middle judge's laugh.

Yeah Mary's laugh annoys me too, and the way she screams.

That Italian guy was pretty hot..but he acted like such an idiot.

The stuff that dude in the last vid can do is crazy!

The long haired guy who calls himself "Sex" really annoys me. Stop auditioning!

I got into this show last year and I was hooked.

Mary kills me with her hot tamale train.

Yeah, she's pretty ridiculous. Many people don't like her - I dunno why she doesn't get replaced? Caca teeth/laughter of hers... can't stand it!

OMG, that was just freaking cool Celly! this is worth forwarding it to people on g@ybook, LOL

loved that performance that guy is out of this world!!!

I don't like Mary either. Can't stand her screaming or her laugh. She's so loud compared to everyone else. Overdramatic person IMO. When they start judging, I'll have to start muting the tv when she talks.

I missed it but i wasn't too worried about it thanks to youtube. I almost cried bc i missed Ghost hunters wednesday though.

I freaking LOVE this show!

It makes me want to get back into dancing again!!!

Anyone else notice the two last girls?

Roomates...that tried out together...both made it TO Vegas, made it ALL THE WAY THRU to the very last bit and then were up against eachother for last female spot together?!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS!!!

So cool though I cant wait to see how it all plays out...

Anyone remember that really cool little guy that could pop dance I mean the REALLY good guy that was LOVED at auditions but they knew he wasnt going to be able to do anything else, he had some kind of disease I cant remember now but n e ways he was really cool I would love to see vids of him again!

the oz version of this show isn't all that great. It was too repetitive. Yeah they could do cool stuff but they pushed them out of their comfort zones into different styles, so apart from the auditions you didn't see the best of them type thing.

Maybe the US version is different. I know a lot of Aussies loved our show, but I just didn't click with it

No one really stood out from auditions that made me like them this year.

Last year it was Jessie from the get-go. I still heart this show and America's Best Dance Crew.

Last night's show was pretty good. I like 4 of the couples but my faves are Kherrington & Twitch and Katee & Joshua. I also like Mark and Chelsea.

I LOVE MIA MICHEALS!!!!!!!! That opening number was so great. The costumes, the makeup the whole thing was really amazing. She has such a creative mind.

OK, back to watching the show.

Originally Posted by kdmakeuparts /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE MIA MICHEALS!!!!!!!! That opening number was so great. The costumes, the makeup the whole thing was really amazing. She has such a creative mind.OK, back to watching the show.

When I saw it, I thought it must've been Tyce who did the choreography, not Mia so I was quite surprised when I found out that she choreographed it!
I love this show- it's my fave, every year. I missed a good chunk of the audition part but I prefer the actual competition part than the audition stage. It seems like the same people always place bottom 3, although I didn't think Matt and Kourtni deserved to be in bottom 3 last night. I really liked Chelsie and Mark's dance on Wednesday. And I thought Courtney and Katee both looked really beautiful and sexy!! No hot guys on the show for me this year...

Can someone please tell me which 2 are out today? lol

sorry, I totally forgot to watch tv this week...

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can someone please tell me which 2 are out today? lolsorry, I totally forgot to watch tv this week...

Gev and Kherington

frown.gif

Back