Pressing solar bits, they are pressable!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a head up for pressing lovers, they are pressable! It irked me when the half of the products just flaked and wasted while using them. I am indeed unsure about the pressabilities when i saw they came out, though with the chunky texture, it reminds me of Rose, Copper spakle and Steel blue pigments, those are pain to use but press like a dream, if you have gotten your solar bits, i highly recommended pressing them!

Picture1383I.jpg

The color altered when pressed but color payoff are still the same, the texture went smoother after pressed, just adheres better to the skin and the bits are vanished, though it sounds kinda ironic that i opted for solar bits but i like the texture without the bits, lol oh well...

And the swatches,

loose on left, pressed on right

Picture1379l.jpg

Picture1385l.jpg

Ooh, is there less glittery fall out? But stil the same metallic finish?

Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh, is there less glittery fall out? But stil the same metallic finish?
Thanks for sharing!

Yes and yes, hence why it was pressed and you can sees from second pic the color payoff stays the same and still very sparkling
smile.gif

Cool! I was going to go look at those in store today! I'm assuming they came out yesterday officially like the Neo SciFi collection?

yes kathy they did. thanks for the tip! I got one of them...and some sci fi stuff...I really liked the collection in person!

Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes kathy they did. thanks for the tip! I got one of them...and some sci fi stuff...I really liked the collection in person! Thanks GlossyAbby
yaya.gif
! Yaaay for sci-fi, i m a sucker for the orange packaging, i got b2med for pleasureseeker and Electro is to die for!
rockwoot.gif

I love the e/s colors (I bought them all!! LOL) but the Solar Bits were just too sparkly for me. I don't care for the heavy duty glitter.

Back