I've decided to go on a limited-buy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was looking over some of my latest purchases and I have realized that when I buy drugstore products, I never really reach for them after 2 or 3 uses! So I'm going try to avoid drugstore makeup for 1 year! The only exception being drugstore mascara, because those are usually pretty good.

Wish me luck! Everytime I go to CVS to buy something, I always end up looking in the makeup section.
frown.gif
It'll be harder now, since drugstores are coming out with cooler things and expanding their lines. However, it's probably a good thing since drugstore prices are nearing mid-range priced makeup.

This is great Ash, and so true! I think ill try this out too!! (except mascara)

Good luck! I'm tempted to try this myself. I always end up with loads of drugstore make-up that I don't really need because the lure of new products was too much lol
tongue.gif

Good luck! I havent bought drug store makeup in years, you can do it...except I have to have the ardelle false lashes....

You can do it!! I believe i could never surpass the drugstore makeup. I'm an addicti!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh, hasn't been too long, but I haven't bought anything yet! Yay! Good job! I'm proud..
smile.gif

Good luck! Drugstore m/u is so tempting, but like you say, the prices are getting higher now, which should make it easier to resist.

I think you can do it! Hey I bought NO makeup for a year so I know you can stay away from drugstore makeup for a year too.

I'm trying to limit my drugstore purchases as well-I'm tired of spending money on things that just end up unused...good luck staying on track!
smile.gif

just send me all your cash and credit cards and i'll help you stick to your no buy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif just send me all your cash and credit cards and i'll help you stick to your no buy.
smile.gif
lol but then that will be a complete no-buy! I will die.

Latest posts

Back