Makeup Hot or Not - Jenna Jameson

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jenna Jameson:

gallery_main-0523_jenna_jameson_com.jpg

Hot or Not? Would you this kind of makeup?

I like the blush, maybe the lipstick, and the hair.

EDIT: Whoops! Sorry, that pic was already posted, so here's a new one!

Christina Aguilera:

gallery_main-0515_christina_aguiler.jpg

It's nice to see her in something other than red lipstick and a ton of makeup, but I'm not really liking the eyebrow shape.

no. I don't like it. It extends her eyes too far out toward her nose and it makes her look like an alien.

I like the lashes and I like the blush. Not a fan of the lipstick. Too 60s for me

Oh Poop! Sorry, Faith!

Edit: Ok, I added a new pic to the original post to change it up.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Poop! Sorry, Faith!
Edit: Ok, I added a new pic to the original post to change it up.

Haha! I saw this pic and thought..."Dang, JJ is doing the same makeup again? She must really like this look."
And, for the recond, I think she rocked it! But, then...I love everything she does!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha! I saw this pic and thought..."Dang, JJ is doing the same makeup again? She must really like this look."
And, for the recond, I think she rocked it! But, then...I love everything she does!!
biggrin.gif

lmao!!
omg...first pic not hot, second one, she should work at cirque du soleil..those eyebrows are brutal, and not in a good way
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao!!
omg...first pic not hot, second one, she should work at cirque du soleil..those eyebrows are brutal, and not in a good way
sleepyhead.gif

The second picture is of Christina Aguilera.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to imply the second one is Jenna. I just can't edit my thread title.

I think xtina needs to give the heavy makeup a break. Even though it looks nice... it just looks... heavy. And her brows are too thick and have a weird clown-like point to it.

She looks pretty though. I've admire her draq-queen look (LOL, I keed)... she obviously has the love for makeup like we all do.

I like the idea of Jenna's but I don't think the end result "flowed" with her eyes. It looks like they didnt get the angle right or something. Not quite sure exactly what but I think with a couple minor changes it would totally rock

rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

As far as Christina's...Personally I'm getting kind of sick of the retro style lately. It looks good (except I have to agree with everyone else on the eyebrows..ewwwww) but the look is getting old.

I reaaaaally don't like Jenna's make-up. Too clown-like for me.

Christina's is alright apart from the eye-brows. I think the lip-color looks better that the bright red she usually wears.

I like Jenna's blush but that's it. Her eyes look terrible!!

Christina looks pretty good, but I don't like her eyebrows.

Back