Official Hot or Not, Yay or Nay, Who wore it Best thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here we have Leighton Meester..

78238409sq5.jpg

I love the makeup, the dress isn't exactly my style but i think it's kind of cute and she carries it pretty well. (I'd like it ALOT more if there wasn't those ruffles towards the bottom) Although i don't like the shoes, I'm going to say HOT.

I'm going to say hot. i don't know why I like it but I do. The colour is awful and I hate those ruffley things but she still looks hot. I like it

I think the dress is quite unique, and she looks beautiful. I actually do like the color- maybe I'm just strange?! lol

I don't like the ruffles. I do like the color and I think she is so cute. My daughter has me addicted to Gossip Girl.

Here is my contribution to the official Hot or Not thread.

CATE BLANCHETT

cate_blanchett200.jpg

I was going though a bunch of pics and I could not help it but I stopped at this one.

I dont think I have ever seen Cate Blanchett look bad. I say hot just stunning.

I've seen pictures of Cate in other photos wearing this dress where she looks awful. But she looks pretty good in that phot

Leighton is just so cute! I love that dress. I find it odd that I do, but I do. I like the shoes. The black color is a little plain, but the stylish straps make up for that.

Cate Blanchette's skin goes so nicely with that gunmetal grey color. I rarely see her in something I don't like. She stays very classy most of the time.

From the waist up she looks OK make up looks good, but yes those pants on her look awlful at the front.

Latest posts

Back