Obama on the brink!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Obama is on the brink for the Democratic selection! It's been a long road for him smackin' ol' Hilary around lol

I will not be voting for him!

Hilary on a third party maybe???
whistling.gif

i think not on the 3rd party thing. think of the last few third party candidates.

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i think not on the 3rd party thing. think of the last few third party candidates.

The last few third party candidates also didn't receive 41.5% the votes

I will definitely be voting for Obama.

Maybe if Hillary had left and divorced Bill after he publicly humiliated her I might feel different.

Karen

No way would I ever vote for Barack! I'm a die hard Republican but I'd soooo much prefer Hillary over Barack, any given day.

Warmly,

Brandi

Originally Posted by Karen CD FL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will definitely be voting for Obama.
Maybe if Hillary had left and divorced Bill after he publicly humiliated her I might feel different.

Karen

Hilary would have never left him.

why don't more people vote according to the candidates' particular views/stances?

just saying "im republican" or "im democrat" only means that you are blindly picking Joe Schmo ONLY because of his party affiliation.

Originally Posted by nanzmck /img/forum/go_quote.gif

why don't more people vote according to the candidates' particular views/stances?just saying "im republican" or "im democrat" only means that you are blindly picking Joe Schmo ONLY because of his party affiliation.

That's because they are all liers...don't you know that?

well if they're all liars, and they speak for us, that makes us all liars, which means....

lol

biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nanzmck /img/forum/go_quote.gif

well if they're all liars, and they speak for us, that makes us all liars, which means....*runs away*

biggrin.gif

eh?

Originally Posted by nanzmck /img/forum/go_quote.gif why don't more people vote according to the candidates' particular views/stances?just saying "im republican" or "im democrat" only means that you are blindly picking Joe Schmo ONLY because of his party affiliation.

That's not what it means, at all. I don't blindly pick.
I'm a die-hard conservative. Therefore, no Democrat ever aligns with my views. Many (but not all) Republicans DO align with many of my views.

There's two issues that dictate for whom I vote for and that's abortion and same sex marriage. Once I know a person's stance on those two issues, it tells me, personally, which way *I* am going to vote. And, again, no democrat has ever aligned with me on those positions. Republicans have. Therefore, I am a Republican.

Warmly,

Brandi

Originally Posted by nanzmck /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh. fair enough.so is hilary conceding or not?

Well,the AP is reporting that Obama clinches Democratic convention. But, I thought I just heard that Clinton wasn't conceding but, I don't know how that would work??

Warmly,

Brandi

I'll take Obama OR Clinton over McBush in a heart beat!! And yup...I AM a Democrat and I vote Democrat because their beliefs, 90% of the time, align with mine. If there were a Republican I liked I would vote for him, but I've never seen one. At least, not as a Presidential candidate. Now if Colin Powell ran I could probably vote for him. I, personally, think a Clinton/Obama ticket would be kick ass. However, I don't know that Hilary's pride would allow her to do that.

Wow Tony! It's come to that, has it?? Here's a couple you'll like...

19.gif

47.jpg

Back