Wooo Hoooo...... I've Died and Gone to Computer Heaven!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I got a new work station and it came with a 24" wide screen monitor which is sweet but it also has dual monitor capabilities so I took my old 20" and added it to the system!! Its like video suround sound... I have so much room I can open 10 programs and have them all displayed!!
smile.gif
. Dual core processor with 4 gig of memory... Quarter terrabyte drive. Dvd burner and I get to keep my laptop for trips!!
smile.gif
. I'm in computer heaven!! Lol

And I still have my old Microsoft Natural keyboard... All the IT guys hate it with a pashion but I can type for hours with no discomfort!! If I wanted to that is.. Lol

41966-newpc1.jpg

41966-newpc2.jpg

Jesus! I want that so badly! I dread to think what I'd have to spend to get a computer like that. Heaven indeed.... o.0

its a lease machine and the cost is probably less than $200 a month... 36 month lease.. And the 20" monitors lease is up at the end of the year...

I set the resolution to 1320 by 1024 and dvd movies look frigging fantastic..
smile.gif
. And I got one of the last ones before we adopt Vista so I get to keep Xp Pro for 3 more years which means all my old DOS programs will still function too!!

I'm so happy...

Sweet! What an awesome hookup you got going on!

Thats a great workspace, and your new machine sounds mint!

I can't wait till I get a new computer.

*cleaning all the drool on her keyboard*

Karren i am so JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!

but i couldn't use your keyboard.

Oooohhhh that is awesome.. though I agree, I can't handle those keyboards.. lol

what's your address so i can come over and stea... er, send you a RAOK!
biggrin.gif

very nice setup. question with the CAD and GIS you do is there another input device you use besides a mouse?

Congrats, Karren!

You got in just under the VISTA PITA deadline.

Of the things I miss since my 2 year ago retirement, working on PCs with that Salvador Dali keyboard is NOT one of them!

I have always dreamed of a flat screen
biggrin.gif

Ok so actually a wall of em LOL

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I got a new work station and it came with a 24" wide screen monitor which is sweet but it also has dual monitor capabilities so I took my old 20" and added it to the system!! Its like video suround sound... I have so much room I can open 10 programs and have them all displayed!!
smile.gif
. Dual core processor with 4 gig of memory... Quarter terrabyte drive. Dvd burner and I get to keep my laptop for trips!!
smile.gif
. I'm in computer heaven!! Lol
And I still have my old Microsoft Natural keyboard... All the IT guys hate it with a pashion but I can type for hours with no discomfort!! If I wanted to that is.. Lol

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...966-newpc1.jpg

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...966-newpc2.jpg

That's incredible

Very cool! But...will it fit in your new office?
wink3.gif
No view from your office, no problem, put up a Grand Canyon screensaver.

Sadly i cannot take pictures, no cameras (or cell phones) allowed. but the setup i have been working with most recently is a multicore system that has 2 video "Hydra" cards and each Hydra card can drive 4 22" flat panels so like 8 of these monitors are hooked up in this rack like configuration. totally cool!

Back