Sign in to follow this  
Lemae

I've come to the dark side! OH NOEZ!!! *with pix!*

Ok so if you cant tell I am a dork haha and I am not one to be taken extremely seriously altho I have my serious moments biggrin.gif I was brought over here by Trixie24 ! Her and I are members of another forum which we kinda introduced makeup fun to haha. She suggested I check this out and post a few pics here and get some ideas!

I am by NO MEANS an expert but I do like to play with colors and I am not a beginner at it smile.gif

uh I am 25 I live in Colorado I love motorcycles wolves and reading...oh yeah and I am a very silly optimistic person biggrin.gif

Hope to talk to you all soon!!!

**edit**

K I feel like a dork, this is a makeup thread and I didnt even post any of my pics which is the reason why Trix shot me over here I guess LOL

Most of the pics are camera phone crappy quality but get the point across. Since I have been playing up my eyes at work haha I dont really have a camera there so I use my phone!

Anywho here it goes!!

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5-3.jpg

6.jpg

Uhm dunno what else to say so if U got any questions just ask!

Welcome to MUT flowers.gif

You wouldn't happen to be an online gamer as well would you? I know the term "Oh Noez" has crossed over into normal people land, but I have to ask cause gamers rule rockwoot.gif Although, I'm sure you rule just as much even if you're not a gamer wink.gif Hope you like it around here smile.gif

awww thank you everyone for the warm welcome and compliments!

I dont think Im anything special makeupwise but I do like to play with colors and try out new ideas! Which is why I came here smile.gif to get some new ideas to play with!

Cant wait to get to know you all and learn a few things!

Originally Posted by |<33 View Post
Welcome to MUT flowers.gif

You wouldn't happen to be an online gamer as well would you? I know the term "Oh Noez" has crossed over into normal people land, but I have to ask cause gamers rule rockwoot.gif Although, I'm sure you rule just as much even if you're not a gamer wink.gif Hope you like it around here smile.gif

Haha I forgot about this one!

Well I am sortof a gamer altho not as much as I used to be smile.gif I picked up more of that talk from forums that spoke in LOLcat haha aka "spell it how it sounds" smile.gif its a lot of fun to do but after being on a forum where thats all they talk all day every day it gets a lil old but from time to time it can be fun smile.gif

thanks to everyone again for the warm welcomes!