Pregnant Paris?!?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
wonkyknockedupno.jpg

Source: There's No Way This Ho Is Knocked Up | Dlisted

Oh good god I hope not. I would feel so sorry for her kid. Money alone is not enough for a happy life.

Wow, she does look a bit rounded. Guess we'll have to wait and see. right now it sounds like a bad life for the kid, but babies have been known to change people.

Oh lord I hope not. She's trying waaaaaaaaay to hard to be like Nicole in my opinion.

She was on David Letterman a month ago - looking as slim as ever.

I think it's the dress as well.

Hmmm...anyone remember a little while back when stars were messin' with TMZ?

If she is really preggers I hope she takes it more seriously than she has her own life thus far!

Paris: 'I'm Not Pregnant'

Paris Hilton has slammed rumors she is pregnant, after pictures appeared online showing her with what appeared to be a tummy bump. (Photos)

The images of Hilton and her boyfriend, Benji Madden, out in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, sent the media into a frenzy, because the green dress she wore gave her what looks like a swollen belly.

Hilton has talked about her plans to start a family with Good Charlotte rocker Madden in 2009, but her representative insists her pregnancy rumors are "completely false."

SFGate: Daily Dish : Paris: 'I'm Not Pregnant'

I like the dress, even if it does make her look pregnant. The colour and the style of the sleeves are so cute.

I agree that she looks like a Nicole-try-hard, just a little.

I know shes not pregnant - but whats with the reaction "oh poor kid" or "god I hope not"

If I recall - these were all the EXACT same reactions to Nicole when she got pregnant and look at what its done for her. I'm not saying she should get a baby to change her ways - but in my opinion she already has changed her ways (ways that were never that bad in the first place), and she is at an age where she can make that decision for herself and if she thinks she is ready - then who are we to judge?

I am sure plenty of you guys are amazing moms and would be amazing moms - but how would you all feel if someone who knew about some of your escapades would say you would be an unfit mother. Someone could be a non-party person and be an unfit mother and someone who knows how to have some fun or too much fun can be a great mother.

Back