Monnie's No Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok. so i've paired down everything from my makeup and hair care routines. everything with the exception of my moisturizers come from the drug store. i'm very proud of that! now i have got to get a handle on my issues with shoes. my pledge is to get through the summer with just what i have in my closet right now. i do have one pair of shoes i plan to purchase, but i'll be returning a pair in order to do that. if i can make it to my birthday (october) that would be great. keep hope alive!

thank you so much guys! i almost fell off the wagon yesterday. i purchased some things from new york and co. on line and made a promise to myself to return them, not exchange. well, of course once you're in the store all reason flies right out the window! lol~ i did try on a few things, but realized i was trying way to hard to buy something. after about an hour i returned the items and left the mall! day one down! lol~

i'm officially 100 days away from my target date to end my no-buy. so far so good.

Keep up the good work!
smile.gif

thanks for the support ladies! i'm afraid i'm going to become a terrible back slider!

Good luck! I've made a deal with my husband not to have any more shoes (in number) than I do now. I can only buy shoes to replace ones I have now. Hope that made sense.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PurpleTai /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good luck! I've made a deal with my husband not to have any more shoes (in number) than I do now. I can only buy shoes to replace ones I have now. Hope that made sense.
smile.gif
it makes perfect sense to me in theory, but sounds really hard to actually do! lol~

i know i'm going to fall off the wagon. it's just a matter of how badly. i've currently got two pair of shoes in my shopping carts on my two fav shoes sites. this won't be pretty...

Latest posts

Back