I think im going to be joining Youtube..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
& starting up some makeup tutorials. but i dont know how to edit & i certainly can not edit. maybe my mom can help me with that. she seems to be good with pictures & computers & maybe shell be good at video. well. i hope you guys support! :]

Good luck..........i love watching makeup tutorials. It's always great to learn new makeup skills and tricks;o)

Yay! I have been thinking about that too, but I have no editing skills either.

I have editing skills but no makeup skills-- ha! We should pair up! lol

Can't wait to see what y'all come up with
smile.gif

Warmly,

Brandi

Go ahead and try it! I love watching makeup tutorials cause everyone always adds different techniques that we all can learn from.

Thats a cool idea!

I thought about doing it, but I don't like to be on video...I look/sound weird.

Let us know if you go through with it! I'd definitely like to see some video tutorial from you, you do a really good job at eyeshadow.
smile.gif

i will. im editing one that i did earlier today. it seems the computer completely ruined it. it turned the clips into freeze frames! so now it is more like a string of pictures & instructions. completely stupidddddddddd. i hate it. i want to try to fix it back into clips. my mom is trying her luck with it right now. it was pretty good. next time ill use a video camera so that i wont have such a strict time limit like on my digi cam.

We would all love to see your makeup skills. Every tutorial helps everyone.

Tami

Awesome! I love watching tutorials while I do my make-up. They pump me up! lol

Tut's are my steroids!

Latest posts

Back