Which hair for me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what should i do with my hair? leave it as is and just get it trimmed... or get a new do??

either way, imma dye it black!

here's my hair now.. pictures are older to more recent!

m_71724918c6a4a4ba87b8e316ce52a1bf.png
m_342d91799e82eab09755285e97f5f559.png
m_46cf2c57a22a3c0ee99b3c65653b50c5.png

and here is what style i'm looking at! i think heres is so cute but I just wonder if it'd look good on me!

m_cb9cb10db4718cc91cbcfbffbaa4f4b8.jpg
m_b07f4fac020f4c687174f22a9c2fca70.jpg
m_1d0f10591534a63d016c527b77dc2c7a.jpg

I think it would be SO cute, especially the dye and the bangs! It would look awesome on you. The only thing I don't like about it is how straightened it is. Some parts are twanging out and I think it would look better a little softer.

I think the top right pic is the best. You have slightly rounded cheeks (so do I) so the top left pic of you (with your hair curled inwards) emphasizes this and makes your face seem rounder than what it really is.

I think the feathered/angled bangs would look fab on you!

Finally, dark hair would look great in contrast to your fair skin. I'd pehaps go for dark brown though as jet black would be more of the goth look (unless that's what you're after).

Cheers!

Considering how close they are to what you already have, I can easily see it. I think it'll look great.

I think it'll look great on you Megan
smile.gif

I just cut my hair like hers btw, and dyed it black LOL.

Originally Posted by MsAubreyM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the top right pic is the best. You have slightly rounded cheeks (so do I) so the top left pic of you (with your hair curled inwards) emphasizes this and makes your face seem rounder than what it really is. I think the feathered/angled bangs would look fab on you!

Finally, dark hair would look great in contrast to your fair skin. I'd pehaps go for dark brown though as jet black would be more of the goth look (unless that's what you're after).

Cheers!

thanks! i'm not going for goth, but "emo/scene" LOL! but last time i dyed it soft black, it was beautiful at first.. but my hair faded ALOT and now its just back to a brown shade! so i'm hoping that in dying it black, it will fade the color I want in a couple of weeks. my hair hasn't liked to hold the color the last couple of times i dyed it. i might dye it today since i havent washed it and i didn't put any kind of product in it! anyway, i think the bangs would be a whole lot easier for me to style! i have problems with my sideswept bangs sometimes lol!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it'll look great on you Megan
smile.gif
I just cut my hair like hers btw, and dyed it black LOL.

thank you! ooh, i wanna see what your's looks like!!!
biggrin.gif

Ooh i love xsparkage's hair!! I think it'd look great on you. I'm not into the whole emo/goth thing but i'm kinda wanting to do the same thing with my hair as well only a little bit longer.

I think it'd look great on you. The cut you have now is cute too.

I like the cut you have. I love the colour of red hair that you showed.

What about having some red pieces of hair under/through out your black hair?

Back