Who Do You Resemble More?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Your Mom or Dad?

Or even the rare few - their pets? AAAAAAAprill
wink.gif

BAH HA, I keed.

What features do you carry of them? Like same eyes, skin color, etcetera...

Some say my dad, some say my mom, i think i am a pretty good mix of both.

I have my dads hair, black and straight, lately not so much though, as i grew older my hair turned wavy, when it used to be straight as a stick, dunno why though.

I have my moms lips, sort of my dad's nose but not really, dark brown eyes like my dad cause my mom's are hazel, and my dad's teeth i think.. my skin isnt as dark as my dad's im quite fair for being a "mexican" some people have told me often.

My face is roundish like my dad's, but i have my moms body shape, very curvy.

So i'd say, im 50/50, i could resemble both sometimes
biggrin.gif

I think it's funny when the child can take after either one of the parents. Then I look at the parents and how much they both look alike, ha.

I easily take after my dad. Besides skin color (because my mom is on the fair side and my dad is dark) - I have his eyes, nose... even the same mole on our cheeks.

I have my mom's mouth - a bit more fuller... maybe her eyes too. My parents have similar eyes but when I frown - I totally have my dad's face. I have have little ass ears like him.

Being a Filipina, most everyone I know would say I resemble every other Filipino in town! hahaha, seriously though- they would.

My mummy. Everyone always tell me that we look SO much alike. It used to bug me, I think I look like "me" but resemble my mum, you can tell we're related for sure, but I don't think we look exactly the same, as a lot of people tell me.

it was my dad until i reached my mid 40s, then i started to look like my mom. kind of weird, but i guess we're always changing.

I have my moms body but i automatically resemble my dad. Sometimes i look like my mom but rarely. I do have her body though and thank god because my dad has the flattest a** in the world LOL

dad. my mom had no part in making me. if you saw him on the street you wouldnt go OH WOW THATS HER DAD but if we stood next to each other youd say HOLY CRAP ITS MINI ME! i'm short, lighter skined, but we have the same facial structure and same manorisims. now my brother....dad had no part hes all mom. my house is divided. dad, me and the rat dog izzy get along. mom, batboy,and fifi get along. is US vs. THEM.

A mix of both. If you just look at pics you would say I look more like my mom's sperm donor (I refuse to call him dad, he doesn't deserve it) but if you saw both me and my mom talking and just being you would say I look more like my mom . . . it has something to do with our expressions I think.

I used to look a lot more like my dad. Now people say I look like my mom. I have my dad's nose and my mom's eyes. lol.

Everyone always muddles me and my mam up even though she is 24 years older than me, apparently we're identical haha. I have inherited her figure and face as we are both skinny and have same eyes and lips..although I have my dad's nose, which I hate! Also, my 7 year old sister looks identical to me when I was that age, it's quite scary.

I look the most like my mom....her eye palcement and stuff... but have my dad's eye color, nose and dad's mom's full lips and cheek bones.....

Definately my mom... What a surprise?? And even have the Hutton curse... Small breasted men haters!!! Hahahaha

my daddy.

i have his green eyes.

no direct or obvious traits from my mom.

my nose from daddy.

my hair[?] from daddy.

i am the female version of my dad pretty much.

Neither!

My mom has dark brown hair and eyes, my dad has almost black hair and brown-green eyes. My entire family has darker features, on both sides! I literally look like the mailman´s kid on family meetings, surrounded by all the brunettes lol. But I definitely have my mom´s body type. Everybody else in her family is sligthly to definitely overweight, and she´s always been skinny. At 47, she still wears the same size I do. Thanks mommy!

But apparently my dad´s grandpa was blone with blue eyes, but I have yet to see a pic. Not sure if a picture even exist, cause it was back in the days and he was a simple farmer. And then some people say I have my dad´s mom´s facial features (she had dark features of course), but she died before I was born and in pics I don´t see any similarity.

And my grandma says I have the same elegance and "poise" as my dad´s aunts, who also died a long time ago.

I have asked my mom numerous times if my dad is my real dad, but she said yes, there is no doubt. There´s still hope that one day she´ll tell me that my real dad is a billionaire, I´m his only child and I´ll inherit all the $.
shot.gif

Latest posts

Back