What's your biggest weakness??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What item can you never buy enough of?

For me it's eyeshadows. I know I will probably never go through what I have, but I keep on buying!

EYE LASHES!!! I have & need so much lol feathered ones, long/short ones, blue ones, rhinestone ones, glitter ones, pink/green/yellow ones, even glow in the dark ones!!!!!!!!!!

Lipgloss & Eyeshadow/pigments... although i haven't been able to buy anything in a while now!!
frown.gif

lip balm (I've become obsessed with labello!!) definitely pigments (nyx at the moment since I bought a set of 31!), and make up brushes.

Pigments!!! Lipglosses, eyeshadows, and mascaras

I'm putting myself on a no buy because I'm saving to buy the iPhone 3G...This is hard

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Damn MAC pigment samples LOL

Eye shadows. I don't care how many i have or how similar it looks to the other gazillion shades i already own, i just have to buy them

Lipsticks! I am obsessed with mixing colors to come up with new combinations. My favorite color to make is: brown mixed with black cherry. It makes a beautiful mahogany color that Grace Jones used to rock! I LOVE Grace Jones!

it WAS eye stuff. now that i'm on the no buy... i see clearly. i DONt need this many!!

Eye serums to get rid of the fine lines under my eyes
frown.gif

Ive bought way too many and they never work yet I continue to buy them

i have way too many lipsticks and eyeshadows.

but eyeshadows in particular, i buy slightly different shades of taupe over and over again!

oh, and i'll never have enough bottles of perfume

Back