What Do You Miss From Your Past?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss not having to pay any bills...

More recently, I miss being able to shop for shoes in my size.
bawling.gif

I miss the snow every once in awhile! There was one Christmas morning when I remember looking out the front window and it was snowing and the sun was reflecting the snow on the ground in pretty shades of blue, purple, pink, and gold...it was just...perfect. I remember thinking that this was something that I wanted to remember for the rest of my life.
smile.gif

I miss alot of my old friends. After graduation, everyone kind of went their own seperate ways.. But this year will be our 10 year reunion, so I hope everyone can make it!

I miss the innocence I had... Its like the older I get, I'm being pulled in directions I wasn't expecting to go..

It's like where will I be in 10 years? will I become the person I always imagined, someone I can be proud of? I used to be sure but now I'm not.

I guess what I'm saying I miss is, the opportunities and the hope I had when I was younger. The more life decisions you make (like uni courses etc) you're locking yourself into a certain lifestyle, certain choices, which are maybe different from what you thought when you started out.

I miss having no responsiblites and my parents being together.

AND Rockos Modern Life, Doug, Rugrats, Full House and Fresh Prince lol

the opportunities i missed as a kid.

spend the morning watching animes and cartoons on television, lol.

a constant happiness with life. being everyone's favorite little girl. hehe. & my daddy. my grandma. my friendship with my cousins. our dogs. but there are indeed some things that i would NEVER bring back. like the rejection, teasing & torment from my sisters, that led me to hate my body as i got older. but im happy that is over:]

I miss my childhood/teenage years. I know they say that the teenage years are the hardest but i really enjoyed it. I remember how breaking up would feel like the end of the world and then the next week i'd be happy and hanging out with my girls before we all had any real responsiblities.

Now if we even want to get together, we all have our thing going on, one of my friends is shipped out to germany (she's in the army), my other friends all have their boyfriends and kids, then we have work and all the other things that come up.

It just sucks how then i used to be able to live in the moment and not worry about the outcome tomorrow.

ahahahahaa OMG Rocco's modern life!!! SPUNKY!!! I loved that cartoon.

I miss anything and everything that involved my mom. I miss the summers where all of us neighboorhood kids got together and played hide and seek at night wearing all black covering about 4-5 blocks. I miss all those neighborhood kids, we were like family. I miss watching my brother and sister beat the crap out of each other, and calling each other names. I miss going to my grandpas house on the holidays and him pushing me in the wheelbarrow around the backyard. I guess when it comes down to it, I just miss all of my childhood.

I missed my scratch 'n sniff and Lisa Frank stickers! lol, I used to collect those things like crazy. Slap bracelets, jelly bracelets, jelly shoes. Watching Saved by the Bell, Full House, Fresh Prince, and Punky Brewster when I get home from school.

Overall, I missed being the kid by not having to worrying about paying the bills and having to worry about boys...because they had the COOTIES! lol
biggrin.gif

I miss living in Arizona.... I loved it...I miss my family in Washington....I miss having a horse... I miss having my dad's gas card in high school and them just giving me money to spend... I miss my mustang I loved that car...

I miss Beavis and ********

I miss the cartoon Aeon Flux

I miss Sifle and Olly Show

I miss summer, when i was young I didnt feel heat (lol) 2 bucks got me all the iceburgs and now and laters I could eat, and I would swim and play all day. I miss having no bills.... I can go on forever

Honestly, I am happier now, in the stage of life I'm in, than probably ever. The only thing I can really say I miss, is right before I got pregnant with Alana. I was working 2 full time jobs and hanging out with my friends whenever I wasn't working. Actually, a few of them used to hang out with me at work, too. Me and my big old Buick went wherever we wanted to, whenever we could.

This one is easy...

Until the end of time, my greatest missed memory will be my Grandfather.
frown.gif

I miss a lot of the people I knew at little school when I was really young. I miss everything in the world being so huge and amazing. I miss PowerRangers (the good series that was on when I was a kid! i saw a tiny bit of a newer version a few weeks ago and it sucked!), Rugrats and those milk lollies I used to love as a kid but haven't seen in years.

I miss being a size 2-4. seriously. Double digit sizes make me depressed and I cannot for the life of me get off this friggin baby weight!!!! plus i think my fat has decided to have babies... grrr

Because I miss my smaller size, I miss all my clothes that are that size, living in there "you'll get there" box.

I miss my friend Heather who moved down to San Diego- she would have whipped me into shape, hahaha

I miss my friend Mark- he was the most brilliant creative person (he has a drawing hanging in the White House) I had ever met, and like all brilliant artists, had his own vices, that took him in the end.

I miss college.

I miss a good bronzy all-natural no-good-for-you tan!!! and the summer vacations basking by a pool/ocean/lake in order to get that tan!

I miss VIP service and free drinks and dancing all night and living off mac and cheese and ramen noodles so that I could afford to blow all my money on spontaneous trips with the friends.

I miss Thursday nights and Sunday days at the End Up, and all that happend in between.

I miss low gas prices.

Back