Nose Job for Megan Fox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
megan-fox-nose-job.jpg

I found this picture and i'm wondering, did she or didn't she? I dont look at too many pictures of her but this just caught my attention.

1239479184_small.jpg

Here's another picture

I dont know..I think it's just the angle of the pictures and if she did it looks like all she got rid of was that little bump type thing on the top.

I dont know about that lip thing either, the 'after' picture she is sticking it out.

Either way I love her and she is my 'celebrity crush'

she had the bump removed, it´s very obvious. But she´s still gorgeous no matter what. Lots of people have a bump on their nose and hate it, so when you remove only the bump and not make the whole nose shorter or something it´ll still look like YOU.

Sigh, I want to go to sleep and wake up as Megan Fox
yummy.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sigh, I want to go to sleep and wake up as Megan Fox
yummy.gif
You're not the only one! lol!

I'm definitely jealous.
smile.gif

Bah, makes you wonder, if she had a nosejob what kind of other jobs she had done, its just so that people think that celebrities are 100% perfect when they arent, of course if they have the money they will rebuild/remake themselves, it looked ok to me before IMO she didnt have to get a nosejob.

It is very obvious that she once had a bump and now she doesn't, and that doesn't happen naturally!!

Back