I love lauress!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just received my order from lauress and I had to come online and tell all of you how much I'm in love with that company!

The neutralize corrector was recommended for me on another thead of mine so I bought that and it works great for the redness in my cheeks. I also ordered their new ethereal foundation, which feels lovely on, and some eyeshadows (had to since they were 15% off right?) The eyeshadows are great. Great color and long lasting.

No price gouging on shipping, quick shipping, one of the only places I've been able to find a foundation color match, great products. What's not to love?

Ok I'm done raving now
smile.gif

Yeah I got my shipment today too. I am going to quick hop in the shower so I can do my face with some ethereal foundation and shadows!

I tried the products and Im so pleased!!!!!!

all the package that arrived was wrapped so beautifull, and the concealers are great and the foundations are great. highlly recommended!

I like Lauress too, but I've only tried the Elemental foundation and a couple of the blushes (I love treasure, simplicity and effervescent!).The elemental foundation is nice but the coverage is a little too sheer, in a way, for me(although it gives a nice ,slight sheen)...I've ordered some samples of the Ethereal and a couple of eyeshadows, so I can't wait to receive those!

There are a lot of things I want to try from the Lauress range, as it all looks so scrummy..the colours, the finish, the brushes.

I love it too! Today I tried first time Elemental and put Luminesce Glisten on top and I look great
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I just received my order from lauress and I had to come online and tell all of you how much I'm in love with that company!
The neutralize corrector was recommended for me on another thead of mine so I bought that and it works great for the redness in my cheeks. I also ordered their new ethereal foundation, which feels lovely on, and some eyeshadows (had to since they were 15% off right?) The eyeshadows are great. Great color and long lasting.

No price gouging on shipping, quick shipping, one of the only places I've been able to find a foundation color match, great products. What's not to love?

Ok I'm done raving now
smile.gif

Completely agree. Lauren is fantastic! Her products are wonderful. I've tried over a dozen minerals and this one doesn't break my skin out. I guess it's the combo of ingredients. The quality is the best and shipping is fast! No complaints here....

Oh yes, LaurEss is good. Minimalist gives my skin a very pretty, long lasting finish, does not feel anything, does not break me out and covers fron sheer to relatively opaque. Can't wait to get the Ethereal samples! Eye-shadows are great, too!

So I tried my ethereal foundation the other day (inbetween ducking the tornados) and found it to be a great foundation, but would not recommend to people with oily skin unless used with oil absorbent primer or finisher. Eyeshadows were nice and when I applied the liner wet it stayed until next morning

I have super oily skin and put the ethereal on with a finisher containing kaolin. So far so good. I'm sure a primer would help too!

I think I am going to try Lauress. I am really liking Joppa right now and just ordered some Cory. Why not try another
smile.gif

I like my Lauress samples too. Maybe the next time they have sales, I might try their Ethereal foundation.

I ordered some foundies from them...but am just worried abt the colour shades. Hope what i ordered are not a wrong match.

Emma

I want to try this too! Can you please give me some shade advice? I am a light-medium in EDM. Have slight yellow undertones. Thanks!
smile.gif

I received my Ethereal foundation sample the other day and looks like Soft Yellow and Soft Gold are great matches for me.
smile.gif
I am going to do a full face tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jenfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif I received my Ethereal foundation sample the other day and looks like Soft Yellow and Soft Gold are great matches for me.
smile.gif
I am going to do a full face tomorrow. hi, how is your skin tone, I'm light/medium with yellow undertone and I use EDM Golden-Light, I don't know which color will match have you guys tried Lauress finishing powder, how is it, does it control oil?

Originally Posted by feu_du_ciel /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi, how is your skin tone, I'm light/medium with yellow undertone and I use EDM Golden-Light, I don't know which color will match have you guys tried Lauress finishing powder, how is it, does it control oil?

hi thereI have the same skin like you have.. and I use in EDM in light in the golden selection.

in Lauress I use in the gold pure with gold soft.. - I mix..

its perfect!

Latest posts

Back