HOTD [June 12 2008]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I cut my hair in layers and dyed it black, shorter for the summer!
biggrin.gif

It's not styled at all, just straightened
smile.gif

P6119465_resize-1.jpg

P6119532_resize-1.jpg

P6119454_resize-1.jpg

Mirror picture! lol

P6119509_resize-1.jpg

EDIT:

oh here is a picture of the before color and style, slight difference in style i think, but the color is black now
smile.gif

P5229245.jpg

I love it! I think you could pull off shorter bangs if you wanted to.

Thanks everyone!

Kat, i tried actually to have shorter bangs and i did but i looked dumb LOL

at least i thought i did, and cause they always go to the side i couldnt style them straight to the front. So i had to let the bangs grow longer :/

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks everyone!Kat, i tried actually to have shorter bangs and i did but i looked dumb LOL

at least i thought i did, and cause they always go to the side i couldnt style them straight to the front. So i had to let the bangs grow longer :/

Hahaha, that's how my hair is! I tried bangs about a month ago, and since they've been "side swept" for so long, it just didnt work out.

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You like very chic, nice! Thank you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love it!! You really suit it! & the first picture is really nice
smile.gif
Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very Nice! It looks really good on you! Thank you very much!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nury, I really like your new hair style! You look great!!!
smile.gif
Thank you Julia!
smile.gif

Thanks very much everyone =]

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nuryyou look great!

you certainly do have a favorite pose

Thank you Darla!i sure do! haha

that is the better side of my face LOL

according to myself
lol.gif

Originally Posted by girly_girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your hair looks great!! I can't wait for mine to grow out like yours. :) Thank you!!
smile.gif

Back