Hi from North Carolina

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi... just joined today because this looks like a fun forum. I don't have anyone around me who shares my makeup addiction (or even understands it), so I thought it was time to get in with a few folks who do!
smile.gif

Anyway, I'm 34, married, one dog, one cat, no kids. I have copperish colored hair, green eyes, light skin (hovers between NW15 and NW20 from MAC during the year) - but I love all makeup colors and I usually try to make them work with my coloring (although red and fuschia are two toughies). My makeup kit is filled with mostly MAC and Smashbox items, but I do have a few other things (including a "no name" eyeshadow palette that I just love and my Urban Decay primer potion) and my hauls don't necessarily have to come from those two brands.

Ok, so that's me and my makeup in a nutshell... looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi and welcome! Don't worry...there are plenty of makeup addicts here and we're happy to meet you.
smile.gif

yeah, can be tough to work with certain colors. I'm really pale skin with green eyes, and I have fallen in love with plum eyeshadows! Especially MAC Sketch...

Welcome to the community, everyone is pretty great here!

Hi! Welcome! I used to travel to Greensboro to visit my then bf's family. NC is SO pretty!

Back