FALSE Eyelashes... brands and website please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i know mac and shu... but i have heard that elise and ardell are much cheaper... what do you think?

I actually love Ardell and NYC lashes. They have nice options and work well.

MAC and Sephora may be better if you were wanting crazy lashes for dress up, though.
smile.gif

I've never heard of Elise, though.

I hear that Ardell is one of best cheap false eyelashes. they have to many different types and you don't have to feel bad if you mess up since they're like 2 to 3 dollars a pack. tons of makeup artist swear by ardell

NYX has a bunch of them, all different styles. I've never tried them, so i don't know how good they are.

i really like ardell, my favorite is the modlash version. for $1, they have some on the elf website and i've heard good things about them (they only have 2 kinds though). i bought some, but it hasn't shipped yet.

I like Ardell too but my favorite pair is Andrea ModLash #53.

andreaall.jpg

Some people also love Red Cherry lashes, but I haven't found a pair I really like.

I use ardell and red cherry and nyc lashes. They work for me, and they're cheap too. Red Cherry has some real funky ones for experimenting

This is kind of a silly question, but.....if ya don't ask, ya never find out.

I have thee hardest time putting on fake eyelashes. IF I can get them on the top and bottom correctly, 9 times out of 10, they fall off.

I have really thin eyelashes and I don't wanna go crazy and get big full ones, but just something that will look real, will stay on and maybe comes with some sort of applicator?

Thanks ladies!
smile.gif

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but is there a store that carries "red cherry" false lashes?

Originally Posted by juhlinanoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but is there a store that carries "red cherry" false lashes? I would like to know too!
And for that matter, where do they sell the Andrea ones?

The only ones I ever see around here are Ardell, NYC, NYX, and Quo.

I love Ardell, NYC, and NYX lashes. They are just great all around. The Quo is ok, not my favourite.

I also have a few Sephora pairs and Sugar. They are fancier, with glitter, rhinestones, or color. I like them for parties.

Good tips to remember, 1. It doesn't matter if your lashes are $2 Ardells, as long as you used a good glue they will look same as high end, I love DUO glue, everyone does its the best, 2. When you apply the glue wait at least 30 seconds until it gets sticky and then apply, start from the inner corner then move out, or outer corner and then move in, I don't recommend just trying to plonk them down because if you don't get them right they will still be stuck on your eye...

andrea, modlash and ardell are awsome for the cheaper price range and work just as well. the quo ones are great too.

I also like muever and the m.a.c of course.

Lastly, for super cheap that work well try elf!

Originally Posted by MusicNMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is kind of a silly question, but.....if ya don't ask, ya never find out.
I have thee hardest time putting on fake eyelashes. IF I can get them on the top and bottom correctly, 9 times out of 10, they fall off.

I have really thin eyelashes and I don't wanna go crazy and get big full ones, but just something that will look real, will stay on and maybe comes with some sort of applicator?

Thanks ladies!
smile.gif

Ardell has a set:Buy Andrea Modlash Starter Kit, 53 black Online at drugstore.com

#53 are really natural.

I've always used Ardells with no problem. I want to try out the e.l.f ones though since they're only a dollar.

Latest posts

Back