Sign in to follow this  
avesoriano

FALSE Eyelashes... brands and website please

Well my first brand of eyelashes were NYC and those sucked. My second pair were Andrea and I really like those. But I'm not very good at removing the glue and I ruined them!! frown.gif

So now I would like to get some more but this time I might try Ardell since everyone here seems to love them so much. I bought mine here Online Shoppe for Discount Ardell false eyelashes, fashion lashes, duralash eyelashes, Invisibands lashes! they have Andrea and Ardell plus others and they are reasonably priced!

Makeup forever has nice eyelashes, and a pretty good variety.

this might be a dumb question,

does sephora sell ardell lashes?

smile.gif

i've bought a diy permanent eyelash extension off of ebay. it was too hard to figure out though so i ended up wasting that money frown.gif

OMG have you guys tried Model 21 eyelashes? I posted it before, I can't say enough great things about these fake eyelashes. Their 6.95 for a box of 10 pairs of fake eyelashes. I don't feel guilty abut using them everyday & throwing them away after a couple of use. You must try them! Link is model21eyelashes.com

ELF for $1. The lashline doesnt show when i wear it anyways with eyeliner. I seldom wear fakes anyways so I guess it doesn't matter.

RED CHERRY EYELASHES ARE THE BEST!!!! I've tried many and they are by far hands down the best eyelashes...they are inexpensive too. I think they are comparable to M.A.C for a fraction of the cost.

I buy mine from Jem Beauty Supply in Surrey BC Canada but they've recently launched a website that offers online shopping...I think if you have a beauty license then you get an additional discount off their already low prices!!

The website is jembeauty.com

I forgot to add that they are made from 100% Human Hair so they feel lighter and more natural, the band is also thinner...I used to wear the M.O.D.E.L 21 lashes and those were good too but the Red Cherry are so much better.