Ziploc samples drive me crazy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got some samples today from BareKiss and they are great! Little pots and lots in each. I am really happy with them. The last lot I gor from another company were in the little ziplocs and they are so hard to use!

Transfer them to jars
smile.gif

Don't forget, shipping on baggies is so much cheaper than samples in jars.

they are cheaper for the company. that is the only reason they use them...its not like they use them for the costumer's convenience.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Transfer them to jars
smile.gif

dito.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Transfer them to jars
smile.gif

dito.gif

Yeah, as an internet businessperson, I DEFINITELY see why baggies are used! Getting samples sent in little jars is like a surprise bonus for me....but I also really enjoy the $.35 samples from Cory, and the $.25 samples from Archetype - that in itself makes baggie samples worth it!

With the price break on baggies I don't mind them but I almost never take the time to transfer them into jars. Too lazy
smile.gif

As easy as it is to transfer them to jars, I still prefer buying jarred samples to begin with. Fyrinnae and Pure Luxe are my two favorite companies to get samples from because they use jars. They are slightly more expensive, but only slightly.

I have a question? Has anyone else ever got a lip gloss sample in a bag? The other day I ordered some sample from Aromaleigh and was extremely disappointed. They sent me a sample of a lip gloss ( if you can even call it a sample) in a bag. No joke, it was almost the size of a dime. Besides, how the heck and I supposed to get it out. Anyways, maybe if I would of received this sample first it wouldn't be as bad. But the day before I received my Alima samples. Quite a difference.

Latest posts

Back