What the heck is wrong with me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, I just ate a huge bowl of Froot Loops . . . was still hungry but there was none left...I'm now ravenously wolfing down my second bowl of Sugar Crisp. When I finished my first bowl of SC I ran out of milk so used cream instead . . . plus when I went to the kitchen for the third bowl of cereal I spied a unopened pkg of Oreos . . . that's next in my list . . . wtf is wrong with me I just ate like 8 maple breakfast sausages not even 2 hours ago! Maybe my sugar is low or something? It's not like it's going to kill me or anything it's just weird for me to be binging like this
stupid.gif

Update: It's about 4 minutes later and I'm eating Oreos dunked in chocolate milk >.< Holy moly!

Wow thats impressive hahah maybe its cuz youre eating so fast that youre just not giving yourself time to feel full?? I used to eat superfast and I was eating sooo much. Ive tried to slow it down and give myself sometime for the food to get to my stomach haha and it actually works!

Holy cow. Now I'm feeling full but I still want to eat more sugar!!! >.< lmao
laughing.gif

There is hardly any protein in what you ate.

I bet if you ate a hard boiled egg with the first bowl of cereal, you would have been satisfied.

Sounds like me lol.. i Eat A LOT! i swear being pregnant, i can out eat ANY man!!

I do that for one of 2 reasons: 1) menustration 2) low blood sugar...

mini wheats are good for feeling full. just eat a crapload of those & that should stop your issue :] they are yummy & healthy. & help you poop ;D

I have the worst sugar cravings!! What I have learned tho, is eat a lot of fiber and protein, it helps you feel full...also the supplement Glutamine helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce sugar cravings.

I find if I keep myself busy and occupied I am not hungry. However as soon as I stop I want food.

I think it's because the type of cereal you're eating doesn't have anything to keep you full, like Carolyn said.

If you eat something with protein, or healthier carbs you'd be better off.

you crave the sugar because of the hit you just got from eating all that!

eek!

at least you'll retain your gorgeous figure, it sounds like you have a great metabolism!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds like your either Pregnant or you have a tape worm, Kee!! Lol Oh please let it be a tapeworm
frown.gif
LOL!
I think maybe a lot of you guys are right, it's a lot of empty carbs and just crap food in general but usually one bowl fills me. That morning was just too weird.
tongue.gif

No I do not think you want a tape worm. (according to Wikipedia) The people that have been infected by this tapeworm have described the following symptoms: abdominal discomfort and pain, cramp, colic, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, restlessness, vertigo, headache, tiredness, malabsorption, anorexia, muscular pain, vitamin deficiency, megaloblastic anemia, weight loss (or gain), intestinal blockage, jejunal perforation, appendicitis, pancreatitis, pseudo-incontinence, pruritis ani, rectal-flutters, spontaneous voiding of segments from the anus, depression and psychosis. so are you preggers?

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif No I do not think you want a tape worm. (according to Wikipedia) The people that have been infected by this tapeworm have described the following symptoms: abdominal discomfort and pain, cramp, colic, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, restlessness, vertigo, headache, tiredness, malabsorption, anorexia, muscular pain, vitamin deficiency, megaloblastic anemia, weight loss (or gain), intestinal blockage, jejunal perforation, appendicitis, pancreatitis, pseudo-incontinence, pruritis ani, rectal-flutters, spontaneous voiding of segments from the anus, depression and psychosis. so are you preggers? I dont want to list out all the symptoms pregnancy/parenthood gives
tongue.gif
You can kill a tapeworm, babies are forever, like herpes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Uh oh, pregnancy has been in the water for a lot of muter's Yep, she's right.
I always drink OJ to give my blood sugar a boost. My blood sugar was a problem when I was pregnant.

WHEN i eat cereal (which isn't very often) I can eat a FEW bowls and still be hungry...I don't find cereal to be very filling so that could be why too. So I wouldn't jump to say you're pregnant.

Back