MAC Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
AprilRayne and I decided that due to the MAC coupon we would take a break from our no buy and take advantage of it. Sooo... I went to the Berkeley store and got the following goodies:

Fix+

Studio Fix Fluid in NC40

Foundation pump

Engraved Powerpoint pencil

Spaced Out Blush (Part of Neo Sci-Fi)

Solar Field Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden (Part of Solar Field)

Love Nectar Lustreglass

Star Nova Lustreglass

Smoothblue Technakol Liner

Sharkskin Shadestick

Yippee!
claps.gif

Woot! Woot!! Girl you didn't just break the no-buy, you destroyed it!!! LOL Now what should I get?? LOL How do you like spaced out?

Thanks all!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul Mari! Enjoy! I guess Cool Heat didn't really interest you? Yeah it didn't really grab my attention.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woot! Woot!! Girl you didn't just break the no-buy, you destroyed it!!! LOL Now what should I get?? LOL How do you like spaced out? I loved Spaced Out. He did a full face on me when I was there to get matched up and I asked if he could show me a summer look and he used the bronzer & blush. I really liked it.
You should get as much as you want.. muahahah I was bummed that I forgot to get a blush pan palette.

Great Haul Marisol, No buys have to end sometime and it might as well be with some Mac.
smile.gif

I'm getting a Mac haul shortly and I can't wait for it to arrive.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Girl you didn't just break the no-buy, you destroyed it!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Great haul! Did you save a lot of money using the coupon?

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif AprilRayne and I decided that due to the MAC coupon we would take a break from our no buy and take advantage of it. Sooo... I went to the Berkeley store and got the following goodies:
Fix+

Studio Fix Fluid in NC40

Foundation pump

Engraved Powerpoint pencil

Spaced Out Blush (Part of Neo Sci-Fi)

Solar Field Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden (Part of Solar Field)

Love Nectar Lustreglass

Star Nova Lustreglass

Smoothblue Technakol Liner

Sharkskin Shadestick

Yippee!
claps.gif

Ooh you picked up some good stuff Mari! And I think a coupon entitles you as well!

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHAHAHA!!! Great haul! Did you save a lot of money using the coupon? I gotta add it all up and will let you know.
Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul Marisol.
smile.gif
Happy belated birthday!
smile.gif
Thanks hun!

Back