FOTD-15th June 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
smile.gif

Here's my FOTD (it's from last night but I was going out so I couldn't post it) I've been using a lot of browns lately and trying to get my application right (especially on my e/s and my liquid eyeliner as well) so it's not that interesting. Oh and I decided to try doing really nude lips again with this look because for some reason I really like that style lately
smile.gif

I used:

Face:

No7 Instand Radiance Concealer Shade 2

Virgin Vie One Step Face Base in Ivory

No7 Bronzing Pearls for Fair Skin

Estee Lauder Pink Kiss Blush

Bang on The Door Body Shimmer

Eyes:

Concealer (as a base)

No7 e/s in Gold Dust (I use this so much lol)

Rimmel e/s in Warm Gold

Rimmel e/s in Warm Brown

Virgin Vie e/s in Earth

Loreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner in Black

No7 Amazing Eyes e/l in Black

Bang on the Door Body Shimmer

Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Lips:

Foundation (same as I used on my face)

Nivea Tinted Lip Balm

A tiny Bit of Bronzing Powder from my bronzing pearls (same as I used on my face)

Picture514.jpg

Picture521.jpg

Picture515.jpg

Thanks for looking! Have a nice day!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks just like your other FOTD. Yeah pretty much i guess *shrug* but it was what I had on my face that day and no one else had posted so I thought i would
smile.gif

So so pretty! I am totally loving those eye colors! They look great with your hair color!
biggrin.gif

Magneticheart- Your skin is flawless! thanks for posting!!!! your looks are always so fresh i love them.

yup totally dig it.. but of course... brown is not the only color great for us blue eyed gurls! you look great BTW

Magnetic, I love those colours on you, the eyeshadow rocks!

I was thinking, a slightly darker lip shade could have looked great (although it would have been a different look and I do like the paler shade as well).

Beautyf, thank you for posting! I love that bright lip colour on you, and you have gorgeous hair!

would you mind posting what products you used?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Magnetic, I love those colours on you, the eyeshadow rocks!I was thinking, a slightly darker lip shade could have looked great (although it would have been a different look and I do like the paler shade as well).

Beautyf, thank you for posting! I love that bright lip colour on you, and you have gorgeous hair!

would you mind posting what products you used?
biggrin.gif

Absolutely. Thank you!1.I used MAC moisturizer

2. Sephora tinted bronze moisturizer

3.Smashbox Biege concealer

4.Cargo bronze powder

5. Smashbox cheekbone highlighter

6. Smashbox Pink passion blush

7.Makeup forever Purple eye shadow

8. Dior Liquid Eye liner

9. Dior Mascara...(IT IS THE BEST) I Recommend it!

10.MAC "Girl About Town" Lipstick

Back