Something You Don't Know About Me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...until you meet me in real life.

I was thinking for those who didn't get tagged or some who would still like to share their tidbits, here is the thread for you!

What is something we wouldn't know/think/suspect about you until we've met in person?

(BTW, Jen... I hope this Bay Area MUT meet up happens
wink.gif
Make it work, girl.)

Okaaay... post your little hearts away!

well I suppose my semi super Aussie accent is pretty much expected? I do have an english accent for some words as well though which is weird..

I guess you guys wouldn't know that I gesture a lot when I talk and pull exaggerated facial expressions, LOL.

What else? THe only other thing I can think of is that I can imitate quite a few accents!

Well, you probably suspect this with the way I write sometimes, but since I left NC, everyone keeps telling me that I have a very very country accent. Not very interesting, but then again, neither am I.

Kat, I wouldn't even know what a country accent sounds like, LOL.

Do you say y'aaaall?

And I think you're interesting!

Ya'll is a very important word in my vocabulary! I don't say reckon or yonder like a majority of people from the south do, but ya'll is a must, lol. And thank you, that totally put a smile on my face.

I can so see you doing the exaggerated facial expressions!

Here you go Rosie, these guys grew up right down the street from me, so our accents are pretty much the same.

even though i am from Tennessee [one of the top hickgrounds in the US.], i have absolutely no accent. at all. people here think my family & i are from up north.

at certain points of my day, i can be really really hyper & energetic. other parts i would seem rather depressed. some points i know that i can annoy the crap out of people- during those times i try to shut myself off into quarantine. haha.

lol thanks Kat! I will check it out when I get home. I wonder what people think my voice sounds like?

I was surprised how soft and gentle Celly's voice was, HAHA! I lubs ya cellers!

all of my aussie friends say "reckon", I wasn't aware that it was a southern thing.

something you wouldn't guess about me until you met me is i'm a total computer gamer nerd. And I don't mean minesweeper or solitaire! lol.

I love World of Warcraft and DoW and Oblivion and AoC and so on~ but I never talk about it with my friends, and even my best friend has no idea.

LMAO, Soft and gentle? I would say nasally and young.

The guys I spoke to from the UK - well, one dude - said I sounded ghetto. Which cracked me up because I don't and I'm far from how people from the "ghetto" speak. People from CA say they can tell I'm Hispanic from the way I speak.

Rosers, I've always wanted to hear you speak. When you post a video of Willum - I'm expecting you to at least call his name so I can hear it. Haha. And Kat, never would I thought you had a country accent.

-----------

Let's see... in person, I totally stumble on my words when I don't think it through and I'll speak soft at times because I'm afraid of stumbling on my words, haha. And I talk out of random at times.

Erm. People normally don't know I'm 100% Hispanic. It's usually, half black/white type of guesses. It's usually Puerto Ricans or like, Dominican folks that can guess I'm Hispanic.

I get told I have such white teeth on here! Haha. I really don't... especially as of recent since I drank some coffee. The time they were white - it was all thanks to Crest White Strips. Bah ha.
biggrin.gif

Some folks have said I have a "b*tch" face - which cracks me up. Because they'll be like, "omg - I totally thought you'd be a real ass but you're not." I use to get that back in High School... like, I gave snobby or mugging looks. If I'm looking at you odd, don't worry - I might not be thinking bad of you. Might
wink.gif

I'm fat. Haha. Might as well point that out! LOL. Dunno if it's obvious in photos?

That's all I can think of.

Cellers you are not fat, you are CURVY! and one hot ass woman so whatever trevor.

Haha, one day I will post a vid with my crazy ass irritating voice and you'll wish you never asked! It depends whether I'm using my work phone voice, or my regular trashbag voice
biggrin.gif

I talk super fast...growing up on the west coast thats how we talk.. now that I live in the south... I try my best to really slow down my talking but it is so hard..

hahaha.... Since were on accents...... I've lived in the far north and the deep south and West Virginia.... and now PA.... So I have no accent..... my wife says I'm a chameleon.... because whom ever I'm talking with..... I slowly start conversing in their accent... Yeah Buddy......

Ya'll..... You All..... Even speak some Pittsburgheze..... Yinz.......
smile.gif

Erm, even though I come from Newcastle, I don't really have a Geordie accent, I just sound like a normal British person lol :| I talk a lot, and have a really annoying laugh. Thats it really. Oh and I have a really horrible nose.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cellers you are not fat, you are CURVY! and one hot ass woman so whatever trevor.
Haha, one day I will post a vid with my crazy ass irritating voice and you'll wish you never asked! It depends whether I'm using my work phone voice, or my regular trashbag voice
biggrin.gif

I couldn't possibly imagine you having an irritating voice! I've always imagined it to be a really soft, sweet little voice
biggrin.gif

Our accents are unique! lol

Hmm, i don't have an accent really, even though i grew up speaking spanish and off all places, the south. Only when i get really energetic or animated my southern accent comes out really bad. Its weird

Hmm...guess I really didn't know what "tag" meant. I feel bad I didn't email them back. Oops!

If they read this, I guess I can say: I have a huge fear of black beetles. The ones that are 3-4" long and fly!! OMG! *shivers*. I've been to 8 different schools, I only drink defac. tea or water, and I had an appendectomy at 5 months pregnant.

I dont have an accent that I know of lol I've been in Colorado my whole life. Apparently I give off dirty looks or look pissed off or high all the time cause my eyes are small. It gets pretty irritating when people that I've never met think I'm stoned. And my bf always gets comments on how I "looked pissed off last night" or I was giving off dirty looks which I dont mean to do but I just look that way I guess.

Well almost everybody says I have no foreign accent when I speak english, and of course I love hearing that lol. In school we learned to pronounce english words the very british way, but after being an exchange student in the US I sounded totally American. I can´t even fake the british accent anymore

I curse a lot. I´m very friendly otherwhise, but I still do it. For some reason over here people do that a lot though, it´s not considered rude or anything. Even though we speak german younger people here still use the english words F*ck and Sh*t very often. Isn´t that weird somehow?

I have been told I look conceited, but I´m soo far from that. And as soon as I start talking it´s clear that I´m not. I guess I look that way to cover up my insecurities. Apparently it works, cause you´d never guess I´m actually very self-conscious about a lot of things.

I have a bad fear of cockroaches (aka "waterbugs")

I have an obsession with bleach

I have a deep southern accent (country ass hell)

I curse like a sailor

I dont smile

Back