Urban Decay Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those interested in it.

IF YOU HAVE URBAN DECAY SWATCHES - POST HERE ONLY!

I'll post first. Here is my Urban Decay Skull Shadow Box Palette.

P122505_hero.jpg

Sephora: Urban Decay Skull Shadow Box: Eyeshadow Sets

Shades include from L-R: Cherry, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Grifter, Vert, Oil Slick, Shattered, Blunt, Chopper, and Twice Baked.

With Flash

154.jpg

With Flash in Natural Light

156.jpg

No Flash in Natural Light

157.jpg

----------

Mini review. I love this palette, extremely. Never really tried UD eyeshadows but the metallic/glitter look it gives was just too pretty to pass up.

"Midnight Cowbooy Rides again" (btw, horrible name.) is really glitery and I would say a perfect Summer shade to wear alone. They're all well pigmented but somewhat sheer - so it isn't as heavy as MAC or NYX shadows would be.

Reference: I have NC44/45 Skintone and the colors were only swiped once.

----------

Who's next?

You should bother
smile.gif

Swatches look different of different skin tone colors! So the more, the better.

Or if you have any other UD products as well.

I wanna see more! I don't have any, but I'll contribute if I can ever find a palette that hasn't been touched at TJ Maxx.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL, Megan! That's true. I go into TJMAXX and everything is opened and touched. thanks for the post celly, i went to tj maxx and i couldnt find anything. all the good stuff had been ruined as well

I will contribute soon I have that skull palette and the lip palette. I hope someone posts the Deluxe shadows, those are really pretty.

Just have to charge my camera!

I followed Celly's format with the Flash and Natural Light stuff. Hope this helps anybody looking at purchasing these shadows!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Urban Decay Ammo Eye Palette

P166063_hero.jpg

With Flash

UDAPFlash.jpg

Natural Light with Flash

zoomer.fpg

Natural Light with No Flash

zoomer.fpg

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P194718&categoryId=C10461

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box

P194718_hero.jpg

With Flash

UDDSFlash.jpg

Natural Light with Flash

zoomer.fpg

zoomer.fpg

Random Shadows

With Flash

UDRandomFlash.jpg

Natural Light with Flash

zoomer.fpg

zoomer.fpg

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

(I believe I swiped all the shadows about three times.)

Whitney I am so glad you posted those!! Sephora has Ammo Eye Palette sold with UDPP for a good deal, and I have been wanting both. After my no buy it's mine!
tongue.gif

No prob! I really like the Ammo Palette. It's very practical but fun at the same time.

Thank you, Whitney!

I might look out for the single shadows... even though the prices are crazy expensive!

Welcome!

I know what you mean about the prices. That's why I usually try and wait for palettes and cross my fingers they have different colors I don't already have.

I'm thinking of getting a UD pallette (I've only got the single e/s pots) and I really like both the Skull pallette and the Ammo pallette! Very pretty colours
smile.gif

Here are some single one's I've got:

No Flash

Picture543.jpg

Flash:

Picture544-1.jpg

L-R: Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Baked, Graffiti, Peace.

(Each colour was brushed on about 4 times (I think) with a flat brush)

As you can see Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (I agree with Celly, the name sucks) barely shows on my skin but the other 3 are really nice! I got all my single UD shadows as gifts 'cos they're more expensive than what I'd normally pay but I'm thinking about getting a pallette.

Oh, btw is it okay to post swatches of UD glitter eyeliners and the other coloured pencil liners?

I'm trying to decide which of the two palettes to buy. I wish our TJ Maxx had makeup
frown.gif

I wish I would have seen this post before I bought the Ammo pallette. I went to ULTA and bought it. Which much thought I have decided to take it back not only did I see fingerprints in the shadows and the colors mixed (I never pick the first item from the shelf I go for the middle or close to the back), anyway, but when I got home and look at some of the shadows that I have they look very similar. Now looking at the swatches they are similar.

I have one of the pallettes. They come with a very small bottle of UDPP. I got it as a Buy it now off ebay for like $36 and love it! Especially Fishnet and Ransom

Yeah, Katie - any UD product swatches in this thread.

Thanks for sharing your swatches. Peace looks very nice...

Latest posts

Back