MAC Pro HAUL!! YAY!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, this is a small haul compared to the damage I usually do when I go to Pro for a visit, but I went to the MAC Pro Store in Orlando with a girlfriend of mine today and I made a teensy huge haul I think...yay for being a MAC MA!!

At least there was the second perk of seeing all the Artists there that I know which is nice, it seems like I always go on the day that the people I know are off!

Here's what I got:

Face and Body Foundation in White

Brush Belt (my old one is yuck)

#174 Brush (this makes 3, brush wh*re that I am)

Red Electric Pigment X2

Full Force Violet Pigment X2

Green Space Pigment X2

Neo Orange Pigment X2

Magenta Madness Pigment X2

Kick-it Yellow Pigment X2

Daisydust Beauty Powder Loose

Micronized Airbrush Formula NC20

Micronized Airbrush Formula NC30

Airbrush Cleaner (for thinning down the Airbrush Formula)

3 Pairs of #10 Lash

3 Pairs of #12 Lash

CIMG9822.jpg

I haven't tried the #12 Lash before but I wore the #10 Lash for my wedding and they were unbelievable!! Those and the #35s are my ultimates...but that being said, the #12s look like more dramatic #10s, so I may just have my head explode!

Great haul! Is the white foundation used to lighten other foundations?

Thx everyone! I haven't gotten to play with anything yet! I will hopefully be able to tomorrow since I am off, but I also have to go to a lot of appts tomorrow so we will see!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul! Is the white foundation used to lighten other foundations? Yes it is, that is what I am going to use it for...

Amazing amazing haulage!!! These neon piggies are so cool!!! And now I'm lemming a Losse Beauty Powder!!

Latest posts

Back