Just gotta VENT! GAAAH

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My dad is driving me nuts at this moment.

I don't know what the **** is wrong with him... male period or something! I swear he gets in the weirdest moodswings and takes his fustration out on all of us. Even my poor dogs.

I guess he's pissed that our desktop computer got messed up or something and it's thinks its our neighbor's daughter who did it. If she DID do it, why take it out on us? GAWD. He is so immature for a grown ass man, doesn't know when the hell to shut up.

Just right now, we had the computer guy over and he's explaining to us what happen. It was nothing but the Processor giving up - nothing to do with us or what we did to the computer.

Anyways, while me and my mom are talking to the guy - my dad is yelling at my little sister to get off the phone and put her pants away. All while this guy is here. I'm SO EMBARRESSED and just ticked the **** off because that's the rudest thing you can do and in front of guest! He has no respect!

Last night at the gym, he was pissing me off too saying I probably will quit going to gym and all this stuff.... I told him, "wow, you are a great person you know. way to motivate me." and he goes, "see. i knew you'd say something like that... that means you'll stop going." I said... "no, what you see is me getting ticked off because that's so annoying." Him and my sister laugh but OMG it just made me moody. And now he goes and does this! Not only that, he has this annoying ass habit of NOT KNOCKING ON MY ****ING DOOR BEFORE ENTERING.

I don't give a rat's ass about it being HIS house. It's so ****ing rude. I'm ****ing 22 years old (yeah, living with my parents... so ****ing what, it's free rent) and I can't get a proper knock on the door before entering. NOPE. He just barges in all the time. The other day I was getting ready and all I hear is my damn door being slammed open just for him to say, "hi". WTF? UGHHHH. He did that when my friend came over - he said sorry because he didn't know she was there... and I'm like, "well, it doesn't matter if I had company. That's not something you do. I'mma start doing that when I enter your room. Forget knocking. It obviously doesn't exist in this house." HE LAUGHS but I'm soo dead serious.

Right now.. as I type, he slams my door open and tells me to keep it ****ing open because the air conditioner is on? No ****ing sense.

BAAAAAAAAH CACA!

CACA VACA!

Okay, vent over.

That blows. Is he stressing right now? When I was younger my dad would get kinda mean when he was really stressed.

Can you buy one of those little sliding locks and put on your door?

Caca means poop
smile.gif
FYI

Love you and feel better, and yes, men have periods, they just dont bleed
smile.gif

LMAO. Really, Aprill? HAHA. Ehag.

Thanks Kat. I dunno about stress? My mom said he's pissed for spending more money on stuff (like the computer - which I offered to help pay $50 to shut his ass up, even though I don't have that much money for that :/). And he does have depression. I just think it's a mixture of depression and man-PMS.

I was thinking of changing the door handle with a lock. But then I don't wanna hear *****ing from him, ruining his "shit" as he likes to say. Can never win with a stubborn ass dude.

Well, all of that sucks b@lls, major ones, cause you have to be at their place living with them, i know what is like to have to deal with people like that, my parents were like that and it pissed the rising hell out of me, but gawd am i ever glad i dont live with them anymore, nightmare is over.

Sorry they are like that Celly, but at least you can come and vent here. Buy a sand bag and punch it when you feel frustrated like that, tell him that you are taking kick boxing classes and to be affraid, VERY affraid, muaha.
shuriken.gif

Sounds like my dad. seriously. Every last bit of it. It's cause he's most likely depressed as hell with his life and has nothing to live for anymore - atleast thats whats wrong with my dad. Haha. (wait. thats not really funny)

I wanna move out so bad too. If I had a full time job and a license I would so be out of here. But I don't have any of that so im stuck with my family. It sucks. I think once you become an adult living with your parents just doesnt work anymore. Too much issues.

That sux. My dad used to be the same way but it was do to his mood swings related to diabetes. If he's sugar was outta whack, he's nag about everything and get on my last nerve.

I wish men would just open up or cry about what's really bothering them, instead of just expressing their unhappiness in anger or at worst rage.

This behavior is extremely hard to be around. It just makes everyone miseable.

I am sorry for everyone involved. It's so difficult to deal with situations like this. When I am around situations like this, it just makes me want to hit the escape button.

22? maybe its time to move out and gain independence!

sorry ur going thro al that though

Girl I feel you. i think Latino parents are so old school in their reasoning and stuff. My parents are from the Mexican old school and I always get their speeches that you mentioned your dad giving you! I'm 27 and to this day my mom will call me to ***** me out and it's like....helloooooo I don't live with you anymore! I have my own life! I'm doing my own thing!

Parents are parents and they're always going to get on our nerves! If things get worse, this is what I do on a last resort:

Como CHINGAS!

Then I run for cover!
whistling.gif

Thanks everyone! I just had to vent for a bit. I'm not annoyed any more (unless provoked again, ay yi yi). I think I'm in PMS mode too.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds like my dad. seriously. Every last bit of it. It's cause he's most likely depressed as hell with his life and has nothing to live for anymore - atleast thats whats wrong with my dad. Haha. (wait. thats not really funny)
I wanna move out so bad too. If I had a full time job and a license I would so be out of here. But I don't have any of that so im stuck with my family. It sucks. I think once you become an adult living with your parents just doesnt work anymore. Too much issues.

God. It's scary how much we're alike. Stop it. Haha.
Me and my dad have similar personality, I've noticed. I took after him - so we just bump heads often. But since we're talking now, he's like giving me the dumbest advice ever... he wants to be such a damn know-it-all. "You have to know what you're doing in life. You don't want to be stuck in a job you hate. Why don't you become a nurse?"

I'm like, omg really? Pfft. I told his ass, "First, I know what I'm doing - which is DENTAL because that's where the money is at" and he tries to argue against that, like it wasn't a good career. I said to him, "you know what I've realized. No matter what job I am in, eventually it'll piss me off because I'm not good with dealing with the public - so I might as well go for the one that pays well and requires less days out of my week working there." After that he agreed with my ass. But it amazes me how he thinks I'm not doing nothing with my life... like I don't wanna finish school. Pfft. Dumbass.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif 22? maybe its time to move out and gain independence!sorry ur going thro al that though

**** that. Like I've said - free rent. Plus, I go to school... can't afford doing all that plus working and living out "independently". Just not possible if I really want to focus on my education and get good grades in order to qualify for a program. It's easier said "move out" then be done, especially if I want to gain more than just independency...

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif Girl I feel you. i think Latino parents are so old school in their reasoning and stuff. My parents are from the Mexican old school and I always get their speeches that you mentioned your dad giving you! I'm 27 and to this day my mom will call me to ***** me out and it's like....helloooooo I don't live with you anymore! I have my own life! I'm doing my own thing!
Parents are parents and they're always going to get on our nerves! If things get worse, this is what I do on a last resort:

Como CHINGAS!

Then I run for cover!
whistling.gif

Hahaha! Latino parents just can't calm the hell down sometimes. It's like part of their agenda... "hmm, how do I make a little or non-existent issue bigger?" I swear, it's like exaggeration-nation for them.
And my dad is Cuban! Imagine the damn drama? Haha. With my chismosa mom... gawd!

Sorry your going through that Celly.
frown.gif
I can relate when I lived with my parents at a younger age. It sucked.

Is your mom good at intervening or doesn't make a difference?

Were here for you, hugs.
smile.gif

Aww that sucks!

I can relate. My Dad is one of the moodiest people I have ever met and whilst I (the teenage girl of the house) hardly ever have mood swings my dad (the grown man) has them all the time. One minute "Hi, how are you?
smile.gif
" The next minute "Why is everyone in this house so messy?! Why can't you all clean up after yourselves?!" When it's HIS mess! Damn DPMS (Dad Pre-Mestrual Syndrome)
biggrin.gif

HAHA. I like that, DPMS...

Shelly, my mom is just a coward. She rather not have my dad yell at her too - so she steers clear when arguments arises. It pisses me off because I'll defend her if he's yelling at her... I'm her damn daughter and she don't defend me. Gah.

Whatever. It has passed and his mood is subsiding. Thanks for the comments everyone! This place is a wondering for venting... haha
biggrin.gif

hey i'm 23 and still live with the 'rents...but ya got to do what you got to do.

but my dad can be a pain in the ass also!

whenever something is broke he'll automatically assume it was me or my brother just because we're the "kids" in the house. also he fills that my brother wanting to be a game designer and me wanting to go into the beauty industry are not "real careers". he always thinks he's right because he's over the age of 35.......blah, blah, blah!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHA. I like that, DPMS...
Shelly, my mom is just a coward. She rather not have my dad yell at her too - so she steers clear when arguments arises. It pisses me off because I'll defend her if he's yelling at her... I'm her damn daughter and she don't defend me. Gah.

Whatever. It has passed and his mood is subsiding. Thanks for the comments everyone! This place is a wondering for venting... haha
biggrin.gif

It's great that you defend her but that sucks she won't do the same for you, especially being that your her daughter. I don't blame you for being ticked off.
Were here for you, hugs.
smile.gif

Back