Sign in to follow this  
StereoXGirl

MAC Pigment Dupes

Ok, so these look alike in person, but some photographed differently.

Feel free to add your own!

28894-_DMP0009.JPG

28894-_DMP0012.JPG

28894-_DMP0014.JPG

28894-_DMP0015.JPG

28894-_DMP0020.JPG

28894-_DMP0021.JPG

28894-_DMP0024.JPG

28894-_DMP0025.JPG

28894-_DMP0026.JPG

28894-_DMP0027.JPG

28894-_DMP0029.JPG

28894-_DMP0031.JPG

28894-_DMP0032.JPG

28894-_DMP0034.JPG

28894-_DMP0036.JPG

Thanks Shaundra! I was thinking of getting Jardin Aires and Melon but I already have Oro and Mink. So thanks for saving me some money! LOL

Originally Posted by AprilRayne View Post
Thanks Shaundra! I was thinking of getting Jardin Aires and Melon but I already have Oro and Mink. So thanks for saving me some money! LOL
LOL! Anytime! glasses.gif

ohh thanks for posting! Some of the dupes are definitely going on my to-buy list!

Thanks a LOT for all these comparison swatches! It really helps to save me money that I dont have >.<

awesomely enough i have a lot of those nyx already and am planning to get the charcoal one to add to my collection. I also have UD's Sin! =)

Would definitely probably buy MAC's Tan over HIP's tenacious...sometime in the future...

Originally Posted by AprilRayne View Post

LOL! Those are my two FAVEs LOVE THEM! I wear them everyday! I have a FOTD wit them on I think? You should try them!

Cool! I still say, order some mica from TKB or coastal scents and dupe anything you want or make your own. Get a sample from MAC and make it!