Mac Neo Sci Fi/Tendertones/Head2Toe and Lurebeauty hauls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Theis is my yesterday's Mac haul, I wish they also had the Volcanic Ash exfoliator , but they haven't bring it yet so I'll go again to get it, if it won't sold out! LOL

So I only got:

Time & Space e/s

Pleasureseeker l/s

Bare Necessity Dazzleglass

Honey Bare Tendertone

Take A Hint Tendertone

And also my Head2Toe order came last week:

I got:

Poshe Super Fast Drying Topcoat

Solar Oil 15 ml

Essie Escapades polish

Essie Jackie Oh My polish

Color Club Screamin' Fucshia polish

And my first Lurebeauty haul, that i recieved 2 weeks ago, they had -20% off at May to all the Light butters, they have amazing texture, I only wish I picked better shades LOL Thanks to Leony's Lurebeauty haul a few months ago I was really curious to try them!

These are what I got:

Shea Butter Light Body Creams & Parfaits in Freesia 4oz

Shea Butter Light Body Creams & Parfaits in Lemon Cream 4 oz

Exotic Butters Body Cream, .3 oz Trial Size in Peaches n Cream

Exotic Butters Body Cream, .3 oz Trial Size in Coconut Cream

But they send a wrong body butter, they send me Pink Sugar, so they send me Lemon Cream after with another package. They immediatly realised that they send me the wrong one and the next day they shipped me the right one for free, plus lots and lots of samples!! Their customer servise ROCKS!

MacNeoSciFihaul.jpg

MacNeoSciFihaul2.jpg

P1130700.jpg

LureBeautyhaul2.jpg

LureBeautyhaul.jpg

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a great haul! Honey Bare looks so pretty. It is, especially on top of Pleasureseeker! Such a great combo!

Sweet haul, Sophia! I'm surprised you didn't get Spaced Out Blush because it's peachy! LOL

Wow Great haul!

That is a lot of stuff!! I like the fuscia polish! HOT!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sweet haul, Sophia! I'm surprised you didn't get Spaced Out Blush because it's peachy! LOL LMAO I know I know!! But I'm gonna haul some other peachy blushes later

Great haul! You have some nice goodies. I really love solar oil, great for the nails.
smile.gif

Oooh awesome haul ! Looks like you got a bunch of really awesome stuff
smile.gif
The neo sci fi looks sooo good. Enjoy !

Latest posts

Back