Dominican shampoos, conditioners and leave in's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
11dh.gif
Has anyone here tried any of the Dominican hair care products such as shampoo and conditioner to leave in's? which ones you use and how did it do for your hair?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have never used any, but I want to.

I know there are wildly popular on black hair care sites, so much so that many members became distributors for some dominican companies.

This site was started by one of the hair board members and she always got good reviews-

:::RoundBrushHair!:::

I use the Silcon Mix products. Specifically the shampoo, conditioning mask, and the leave-in conditioner. I 've been using them for about 5 months now and I am very pleased with the results. I had really dry damaged hair and in a short period of time, my hair went back to being healthy and a texture I haven't seen in almost 10 years.

i've heard a lot of really goods things about them and have a few on my wish list. i haven't tried any yet, though.

I have Lacio Lacio leave-in, which is nice when I roll my hair (which isn't that often). I also have Praital Aloe Vera rinse, which I use all the time after my conditioner washes and helps with detangling. The only other Dominican product I have is the 12 en 1 shampoo, which doesn't really do anything special for me. I honestly haven't seen anything extra special about any of the products I have, well, maybe the Lacio Lacio, but since I don't use heat that much for roller sets I just can't see big results.

Thank you Alicia!! Monn, and DC, AND Jinx

Has anyone here tried that Nacidit hair lines or Miss Keys 10 en 1 shampoo lines? how r these?
coffee.gif

I've used Nacidit Olive Oil & Avocado Lines, I hated the shampoo for both. They left my hair tangled, stripped & hard. I love the Rinse & Conditioner. I also like Silicon Mix Treatment, Miss Key 10 en 1 Conditioner. And I will always, always use Lacio Lacio, Salerm 21 & Silicon Mix Leave Ins. I've also tried the Alter Ego Garlic conditioner & Salerm Wheat Germ Oil....didn't like either one. Be careful w/ the Silicon Mix Treatment if you're sensitive to strong smells, it's very perfumey.

I use the Salerm 21 leave in. Not sure if it is considered a DR product, but it helps keep my hair from breaking. It's a light protein product.

Back