Favorite animals ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was watching the news and they were giving a few advices for those going on holiday soon (i forgot them all, stupid me
tocktock.gif
).

Anyway, this got me thinking, what are your favorite animals ?

I like cats (obviously considering i live with one), panthers, tigers, butterflies, dolphins, those little orange and white striped fishes (do you know they actually talk ? they make those klak klak sounds with their teeth). This is where it comes weird, i also absolutely love manta rays (i call them sea carpets...) and jellyfish.

my bestfriend jokes about it, i know jellyfish is just basically a stomach and a motor, but i can't help but admire how graciously it swims in the ocean. i saw one on the beach as a kid, i wasn't allowed to touch it but i also like how jelly-ish it looks.

I´m a big animal lover! My dad is a veterinarian, and the practice is a part of my parents house, so I was always around pets.

My favorites are

dolphins (I wanna swim with one!!)

seals (don´t they make the cutest noises?)

cats

dogs (especially labradors, golden retrievers etc)

hamsters

rabbits (gotta show some Willum-love here lol)

cows

monkeys

lions

etc etc

Of course I love my cat Collin, a fluffy grey-white Persian who is a total diva! But then again..this is the cutest dog I can imagine, a Pomchi puppy.

pomchi_perry.jpg

I love cats.... and one of the favorite pets i've ever had.... rats!!! They are so clean and cuddley!!! lol

Andi that IS the cutest dog I have ever seen!!!!

I love Dogs we have a dog, my first baby Nanook a crazy Husky.

I love cats too and would probobly have one if my Husband weren't alergic.

And I have always liked ferrets. I love how mischeivious they are!

Originally Posted by kdmakeuparts /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi that IS the cutest dog I have ever seen!!!!
I love Dogs we have a dog, my first baby Nanook a crazy Husky.

I love cats too and would probobly have one if my Husband weren't alergic.

And I have always liked ferrets. I love how mischeivious they are!

my brother's allergic too, but not to our cat, it's even ironic considering my brother is my cat's favorite.

i got bitten by a dog when i was a little kid so i am very wary of dogs. and somehow they can tell and don't like me -or- they jump all over me and i hate that even more.

Cats are mellow, like me so i am a cat person i guess.

But i love dolphins. I've been swimming near Charleston SC where you are out in the water and the dolphins are no less than 10 yards away. it is soooo coool! very friendly.

dolphin.jpg

Bats are actually cool too, just don't mess with them.

Meanest animal, i know they're tiny but have you ever seen a vole? Pound for pound the absolute meanest thing I've ever seen.

Meadow_Vole-constructs_burrows.jpg

I LOVE dogs!!! I will go out of my way, cross a street even, to pet a dog.

I play with dolphins all the time. They pass by while we are surfing. Mostly they are busy eating. When the surf is big, sometimes they surf with us. Last week while I was on my paddleboard (an 18 foot long surfboard like thing that you paddle with your hands), a dolphin, who was right by me, swam under me while he was upside down. I think he was just fooling with me. Making eye contact with a dolphin is weird, I've only done it once.

I love cows. I had a pet one growing up and he was awesome. I also love horses, cats ( persians are my favorite), dogs, seals, donkeys, llamas and pink flamingos
smile.gif
I lOVE animals

I love all animals! My last pet was a rat - she was a little doll!

I'd like to get an English Bull Terrier one day.

And I have a soft spot for reptiles.

uh, I don't like spiders...

LOL Tas, why did you have an octopus in the freezer?!

My favourite animal is hard since I love all animals. I like rabbits (obviously, obsess much?) I like rats and guineapigs and basically all rodents - squirrels are adorable!

I like piglets, cats, dogs, possums (although they can be aggressive and noisy) and reptiles and such.

The two animals I never understood people being obsessed with is dolphins and horses. I love them as much as other animals but I don't understand the obsessive behaviour shown toward them - tattoos, jewellery... I just can't understand them.

When I was little though, my favourite horses were Clydesdales, which are those really HUUUUGE horses with hairy feet. Basically anything which can be proven to have an emotional response - fear, love, anger, pain... I'm attracted to how human animals can be, so there isn't any one type that I love more than the others.

Except Willum. He's a special class of animal all himself!

P.S Mags... I swam with HUGE manta rays on my trip to Heron Island! they were about 7 meters across! beautiful. It's hard to imagine something as large as that is almost totally harmless to humans and eats plankton!

My familly eat octupi, rarely but they do ( I know!!
icon_puke_r.gif
) I never kne that and went to get icecream only for this frozen pink octupus to fall out.

I've been traumatised ever since, my brother showed a lil plastics octupus once in a shopping centre and I screamed out loud.. Eeek

Andi that is the cutest puppy I've ever seen.

I like cats, dogs, dolphins, monkeys, chinchillas, sugar gliders, baby pigs, elephants, penguins and rabbits. Theres more but thats just for starters.

And this is for those who don't know what a sugar glider looks like

glider1_w600.gif

I love cats but I can't have one 'cos my Mum is sooo scared of them.

I'm not a dog lover tbh. Like Darla said cats are more mellow and I like that. Dog's need a lot of attention and when they get excited and jump up at you I'm just like arghh.

I like dolphins too. I've swam with them before and it was amazing!

I also like lizards (only the little ones though), fish (like when people have the colourful ones in fishtanks in their houses) and monkeys (sooo cute!)

I like all sorts of animals really! As long as it's not a bird I'm good haha
tongue.gif

I love big cats like tigers, lions and cheetahs. They always facinate me and i love watching the discovery channel when they have stuff about them

I also like it when they show the creatures that live way in the dark in the bottom of the ocean. Its fascinating.

Mine are:

Rottweilers
wub.gif

Dogs in general

Monkeys

Tigers

Lions

basically anything in the cat family

Dolphins

Rabbits

I love all animals! It's hard to choose!

Back