Its time for PRIDE!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I dont know about you ladies but I am GLBT friendly...

Ok and Bi too but thats besides the point haha

PRIDE is this weekend!!!

Sunday to be exact!

I cant do rainbow **awww** Cuz I dont have all the colors or i SOOO would! (missing red & orange)

I have the UD Deluxe Pallete to work from and a few other misc brands/colors. Mostly in pinks purples and browns outside of the pallete.

I was wondering if a few of you could come up with some looks/ideas for me this weekend for pride!!!

The Bi Pride flag goes Pink/Purple/Blue, if you Google it, you can see for yourself...I was thinking of doing something like that but I have NO idea how to put it together haha I am just getting used to using COLORS that arent shades of the same color...hence the pinks, purples & browns haha.

ANY help you ladies could give me would be EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!!!!

Heck also show me some "Pride looks" in general I'd love to see what you all can come up with! You all have such awesome skills! :yahoo:

i second that !

here's another link, it just uses blue, purple and pink and it's gorgeous !

sensual pink look from Makeup Forever

it's too bad you don't have a red e/s or you could have improvised an orange with a yellow&red combo.

anyway, you may want to be monochromatic on the eyes and do a rainbow of one color, if you have for example several shades of blue you could play with that, go from the palest to the darkest. then put pink blush on your cheeks and apply a purple lipcolor...
eusa_whistle.gif

i know xsparkage on youtube has an excellent rainbow eye. Maybe you can use some of the colors, it is so pretty!

There has never been a better time to wear your true colours with pride, and we celebrate the joy it brings with it! Accepting yourself for who you really are starts with yourself and we encourage each and every girl to wear her colours with pride (pun definitely intended). June is pride month and we rounded up some gorgeous ways to wear all the colours in the rainbow, starting with the ‘V’ all the way to the ‘R’!https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-makeup/trending/pride-month-special-colourful-makeup-ideas

Latest posts

Back