Lancome Beauty of India/Maharani Jewels Fall Sneak Peek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Collection coming out fall 2008 - The Beauty of India/Onyx Splendor

lancome1.jpg

lancome4.jpg

lancome5.jpg

lancome2.jpg

lancome3.jpg

lancome7.jpg

lancome6.jpg

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

Lancome do make some beautiful packaging. I'm rather intrigued by one of the lipsticks so I might check this collection out.

I think the lotus packaging is way too bulky for eyeshadows. I guess it'd be good for people who like to collect makeup for cool packaging. But I do like the elephant
smile.gif

Originally Posted by avenged /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the lotus packaging is way too bulky for eyeshadows. I guess it'd be good for people who like to collect makeup for cool packaging. But I do like the elephant
smile.gif
I thought that too. Too bulky.

aww the eyeshadows are so cute ! but i'd probably wouldn't dare use them, so no point in buying something i won't use. the lipsticks look really interesting, so i might check them out.

I love the elephant in the powder compact, but I dont know about that lotus thing. That thing would drive me nuts because it seems so bulky.

wow I love the egg/flower petal design~ beautiful!!

and the prints on the shadow(?) haha

awesome.

Those look great, even though it looks a bit too bulky to carry around. They're so pretty though so I know I'll be tempted to buy them
smile.gif

So it has hit stores in the US now. It's called Maharani Jewels. Unfortunately we didn't get the lotus pod. There's a quad and some Juicy Tubes though!

1000195_l.jpg

_5664024.jpg

The Elephant bronzer and the Color Fever Lipsticks are also available.

Quad pictures from Lancome

Juicy Tubes from Nordstrom

Ooh phooey, I liked the lotus thing!!

I will have to check out this new collection tomorrow! Hehe.

Back