OPI Fall/Winter & Holiday 2008 Collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fall 2008 - La Collection de France

OPIFrance2008.jpg

OPIFrance20082.jpg

Parlez-Vous OPI?, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Eiffel for This Color, You Don't Know Jacques!, Tickle My France-y, Baguette Me Not, A Oui Bit of Red, Crepes Suzi-ette, Bastille My Heart, Yes...I Can-Can!, We'll Always Have Paris, I'm Fondue of You

Holiday 2008: Holiday in Toyland

OPIHoliday2008.jpg

"Sheer" Your Toys!, You're a Doll!, Glamour Game, Brand New Skates, Baby, it's "Coal" Outside!, Play 'Till Midnight, Girls Just Want to Play, Red Hot Gift, Little Red Wagon, Rosy Mistletoe-sies, A Ruby for Rudpolh, Don't Toy with Me!

(Various sources for info and pics, which are circulating various boards and blogs)

it looks interesting. some names are funny, crêpes suzi-ette looks like a nice color. i also like don't toy with me.

Not the most interesting collection they have come out with, but I bet there are some nice colours there, I'll have to duck down to the beauty supplier and have a look.

"eiffel for this color"..ahahah

not sure what it's called, but the second colour in from the left, top row of the france collection looks promising. apart from that, the deep browns are a bit intruiging but i don't see anything groundbreaking.

i could get excited for toyland though.

LOL I really like the names. I wish MAC was this creative instead of re-using names!

The France Collection is now online w/ 8ty8beauty. I saw swatches, and I seriously want the entire collection LMAO!

I'm love this collection. I've really been into short, dark nails recently...and the names always win me over.

anyone got any of the france collection yet? i'd love to see some swatches. tickle my france-y and parlez-vous opi are growing on me a lot. im wondering how grey parlez-vous opi is?

parlez-vous opi looks pink to me...i want that one and you're a doll from the holidy collection.

The You Don't Know Jaques! one appeals to me... Never used a shade like that but looks great

I just ordered more than half of the Frace collection... can't wait to get them!

Toyland looks awesome too!

I keep eyeing the dark purple color...third and fourth from the left...but I can't find the name for it.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I keep eyeing the dark purple color...third and fourth from the left...but I can't find the name for it. I think that's "Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not"

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that's "Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not" It's Eiffel For This Color if it's the dark purple. The lighter one is Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not. I just know I need to get my damned hands on this collection ASAP!

Back