24/7 Urban Decay Dupe: Tutorial and Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love the entire concept of Urban Decay 24/7 liners: Bold lasting colors as liners.

I recently discovered a way to recreate the same look and long lasting finish for a fraction of the price!

Tutorial:

What you will need:

==A eyeliner Brush. I used Smashbox's 28 brush

===A Bold eyeshadow color; preferably a mineral shadow. I noticed that pan shadows are less effective. Im thinking it's because traditional pan shadows have other added ingredients that make creating that lasting finish harder.

===Smashbox's Off Set Shadow Converter (the magical ingredient. this solution will transform shadows to liners. I believe other lines also have similar products.)

1. Using the smashbox pipet, drop some solution into surface of hand.

2. Dip liner brush into solution. Brush off excess solution by brushing the solution a couple of times on surface of hand.

3. Dip brush into mineral shadow.

4. Line eyes.

wala...beautiful outcome. Here are some pictures (taken without flash. I bet with flash the swatches would be more shimmery)

I love that color you used
smile.gif

You can also use a drop of MAC Fix+ or Visine (or any eyedrops) added to eyeshadow to create a long-lasting liner =)

Latest posts

Back